What brand you love? and which brand you will never think to buy?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
15 years ago I was so crazy about Moschino.

I ever be a Gucci and Dior Fan.

I am coming back to buy LV.

I am now a truly Chanel fan :heart: .

I think that MJ, Chloe, Balanciaga, Fendi Spy and B bag are nice.

I will become a fan of Bottaga Veneta bag.

I also own Anya H.s, Juicy Coutures, a Celine, a Miu Miu, Pradas, Fendis and a D&G bag.

_____________________________________________________________:rolleyes:

I never think to buy Hermes.

I never think to buy Coach.

I never think to buy Mulberry.

How about you?

Y'know I'm such a ho I would never say never to any particular designer. Right now I love LV, Coach, Fendi, Chloe and Isabella Fiore. I don't have any Balenciaga or Gucci, MJ or Hermes but that doesn't mean I won't want some in the future!

I like something from all designers. I love bags lined in suede...MJ. I think it depends on what the bag looks like and feels like on me. Lately I've been all over the place with my purchases, I own:
MJ
Gucci
Chloe
Botkier
Miu Miu

I want a paddy, but, I think my future is that I will buy anything that I find superb in design and quality.

I love:
-Vuitton
-Chanel

Also own:
-Prada
-Burberry
-Armani
-Coach

And can see myself buying Hermes & YSL in the future.

I will probably never buy:
-MJ (love RTW, not so much the bags)
-Gucci
-most Dior
-Chloe
-Dooney (eww eww eww)
-most Balenciaga

I think the only bag I would NOT buy is a Birkin, just 'cause I think they're too boxy and plain (but if someone were to give me one I wouldn't kick it out of my closet!) Otherwise I agree with Pursegrrl, never say never!

I would never say never to any designer.
I love Chloe, BV, Fendi.
I don't own any Juicy, D&G, Isabella Fiore, Versace. Just not my style.
I doubt I'll buy anymore LV. Way to many fakes around and everyone and their sister has one.

I like something from all designers. ... I think it depends on what the bag looks like and feels like on me. ... I think my future is that I will buy anything that I find superb in design and quality.

My philosophy exactly. I own brands across the spectrum, from Fossil all the way up to Chanel.