What brand of jeans should I buy?

StaceyLS83

Banned til July...
Oct 31, 2006
I've never bought designer jeans before. I've always bought mine from Express, since they fit me so well and offer longer lengths. I want to "upgrade" a little - and am wondering which brands to look at? I need something that comes with at least a 34" inseam, preferably in a boot cut or flared style. I like flap pockets on the back, but that's not a necessity.

Any suggestions for me? I'd like to keep the price under $150 if possible.

Rock and Republic jeans have really long inseams (up to 37 inches, I believe) but they are generally in the $200+ price range.

Seven for All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity have nice jeans in the $150 range, but only certain styles have long inseams in these brands and the longest inseam I've seen in 34 inches.

I recommend going to a department store that carries a lot of brands and just trying on a ton. Good luck! :yes:

Don't get sucked into the whole premium denim craze... it's just expensive and not really worth it.

I bought all of my Diesel jeans (four different pairs in different cuts and washes) four years ago when they were at least 50-100 € less expensive than they are today.

Current models are really gorgeous and if I am honest even more so than my older jeans, but the prices are crazy and I am not willing to pay 150-200 € for a jean... that's just crazy.

So I try to keep my older jeans in the best shape possible, because I know if I had to throw one pair away, I wouldn't like to buy a new Diesel pair. Yet on the other hand I would never settle for a lesser brand.