What brand is your shampoo/conditioner?

Right now I'm *LOVING* Shampoo, Conditioner and Detangler spray from Victoria's Secret! (I know, right?!) It smells soooooooooooooooo good, even my pillow smells lovely! DH loves it too :okay:

Shi Kai. They're organic, sulfate-free and paraben-free. I have sensitive scalp and am allergic to most shampoos brands, drugstore or of snob appeal. I just love the soft silky texture Shi Kai leaves my hair with, and smells great (subtle green-floral) too!

^^ I've been thinking about trying this, does it lather well? I know some organic shampoos have problems in the lather dept. Also, specifically what Shikai shampoo do you use? I would need the one for color treated hair.

^^ I've been thinking about trying this, does it lather well? I know some organic shampoos have problems in the lather dept. Also, specifically what Shikai shampoo do you use? I would need the one for color treated hair.

Yes it lathers very very well, much to my surprise too after using various organic brands including Burts Bees which lathers like oil :P A little bit of Shi Kai will go a long way on wet hair.

I used Shi Kai's Everyday Shampoo and Everyday Conditioner as I don't have colored hair. "Used" because I'm currently deviating from their brand using Organix just for kicks (my review vs Shi Kai in the Reviews thread) but will most likely return to Shi Kai after I'm done with Organix. Don't get me wrong, Organix is not bad either, better than most shampoos I've used, it's just not umm.. fabulous.

Nexxus SLEEKTRESS shampoo and conditioner

LOVE it!!! my hair is really frizzy, they not only calms it down, but also made it straighter and softer so its a little easier to take care of.

Yes it lathers very very well, much to my surprise too after using various organic brands including Burts Bees which lathers like oil :P A little bit of Shi Kai will go a long way on wet hair.

I used Shi Kai's Everyday Shampoo and Everyday Conditioner as I don't have colored hair. "Used" because I'm currently deviating from their brand using Organix just for kicks (my review vs Shi Kai in the Reviews thread) but will most likely return to Shi Kai after I'm done with Organix. Don't get me wrong, Organix is not bad either, better than most shampoos I've used, it's just not umm.. fabulous.

Well very cool, I might have to try some of that then.

I can never seem to find the perfect shampoo; they always work great when I first using it, but then after a month, my hair is a totally mess. Right now I'm using Sidlab Haute One which my stylist recommended and so far it's great.

I'm going to try the Oscar Blandi Shampoo/Conditioner when the Sephora F&F rolls around though :yes:

Right now I alternate between Frederic Fekkai Shampoo/Conditioner Color Treated Hair and Redken All Soft. I could use a change if I found something I liked better. I get bored easily after using a product too long...LOL!

I rotate between: LUSH Daddy-O and Redken Blonde Glam Pure Pearl; S Factor Smoothing Shampoo and Serious Conditioner; Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint moisturizing shampoo/conditioner; Joico K-Pak; and Kenra clarifying shampoo with any of my other conditioners.

I rotate between: LUSH Daddy-O and Redken Blonde Glam Pure Pearl; S Factor Smoothing Shampoo and Serious Conditioner; Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint moisturizing shampoo/conditioner; Joico K-Pak; and Kenra clarifying shampoo with any of my other conditioners.
Wow, the inside of your shower must be pretty crazy, lol! I try to keep the clutter down since I got married but the Paul Mitchell sounds rather tempting....