What brand did you abandon for Balenciaga?

I think for me Coach and Burberry were my gate way drugs, then after I found this forum I was introduced to the hard stuff...LV, Chanel, Fendi. I knew most of the designer forums with the exception of Balencigaga. After looking at all the hypnotizing colors I was hooked.

Now it's really time for me to sell of a majority of the Coach and Burberry cause I only use them on rainy days cause I don't mind them getting wet. How horrible am I to old friends?

I abandoned Coach as well. I am thinking of getting rid of some, but I cannot get rid of my first tan leather one. It is an old one and I would never find it anywhere. They never had coach in Toronto, once the boom started, I was turned off. I didn't like how everyone knew what it was and how my purses weren't unique anymore...which brings me to Balenciaga. I have never ever seen one except on a shelf at Holt Renfrew.

My PF name is made up of my three favourite bags - BALenciaga, CHLoe and FENdi ;)

I have parted company with my Fendi's now and have built a healthy collection of LV's instead. I love Chloe no end too :love: ......but Balenciaga has always and will always be my favourite :yahoo: I love everything about them and I own many more b-bags than Chloe or LV.

Chloe, LV and Balenciaga are all so different from one another and I like that variety so will probably never be faithful to one brand only :love:

I have been an LV Monogram whore...but b-bag happened to me.

Still like lv monogram but balenciaga is different. A bag was just a bag to me before. Now- I have a love affair with b-bag.

Before I found Balenciaga - I thought I'd start buying LV bags - BUT once I found this Forum everything changed - B-Bags for life! :nuts:
I've only got ONE LV bag and I don't think I'll be adding anymore LV to join it anytime soon... MORE Balenciagas please! :wlae:

AMEN, helenNZ! I've not really been drawn to LVs and any of the monogrammed Gucci or Fendi. I figured that those designers ought to be paying ME to advertise their goods for them. :graucho: More money to buy Bbags with...

I'm a newbie for Bbag, so I guess I will continue my love to LV and Bbag all together.

I love both brands, it depends on the function and purpose of the bag, IMO.

:girlsigh:

I was totally devoted to isabella fiore and THEN the bbag bug hit. Now, I'm slowing down with bbags and moving over to chloe. But balenciaga was my first high end designer bag.

Marc Jacobs..it took a while to do so but I have found myself mostly reaching for my Balenciaga and Chloe bags..This is really sad because I have only two Balenciagas, five Chloes but tHIRTY SIX MARCS..sorry for the edit I think this whole thought just freaked me to the point of hitting the wrong key...mags

LV for me so far i been lucky enough to sold most of my LV on ebay without being pull off . I am getting addicted to these bbags, idon't think my husband will be happy about this new addiction.

Left LV when it hit me that I was carrying a plastic coasted canvas bag! WHY did I want to spend thousands for coated canvas? no thank you.

^^I've never understood that either.....??

for me:
I've sold:

* 2 YSL
* 2 Chloe
* 2 botkier
* 3 gerard Darel
* 1 Anna corinna

I now have
* 2006 black city
* 2005 rouge theatre
* 2001 flat brass first
* 2006 rouge vif

non-b-bags:
* black chanel flap bag 2.55 (small for evenings)
* 2005 mj Caroline (I do love this bag....)
* soon to be: 2007 Bottega Veneta classic hobo in black