What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

@frenziedhandbag this is for you specially :smile:
Aurora Sloane, side and front views
i would say the drop of the handle is a bit more relaxed comparing to Medium Veneta, but the bottom is quite structured, so it has to drop lower, otherwise it would be looking too bulky, me thinks

Attachments

• IMG_1513.JPG
    IMG_1513.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1514.JPG
    IMG_1514.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 299
@frenziedhandbag this is for you specially :smile:
Aurora Sloane, side and front views
i would say the drop of the handle is a bit more relaxed comparing to Medium Veneta, but the bottom is quite structured, so it has to drop lower, otherwise it would be looking too bulky, me thinks

Wow! This is the first time I am seeing Aurora and it looks very cheerful! Thank you for the mod shots. You helped tons! I know what you mean about the bottom. I think I can imagine how the bag feels under the arm.

Reactions: ksuromax
Wow! This is the first time I am seeing Aurora and it looks very cheerful! Thank you for the mod shots. You helped tons! I know what you mean about the bottom. I think I can imagine how the bag feels under the arm.
It's very roomy, very soft and very easy bag!
As a bonus, she has amazingly comfy flat wide handle which sits firm in place!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Look at how slouchy she is! And those boots! You are in a climate hotter than mine and you rock them so well!
i wear them all year round, they are abolutely fantastic in summer (+45...50 deg C is normal) keeping my feet cool and not swollen (unlike most of the pumps)
i have them in black, beige suede, brown (wearing today) and oxblood

Reactions: frenziedhandbag