What Book's Did You Enjoy Reading This Summer ?

1. I read the last Harry Potter book :shame:
    Beloved: by Toni Morrison
    The Man who Mistook His Wife For A Hat: By Oliver Sacks

Did you read any interesting books this Summer ?

2. Just finised with Stolen lives: twenty years in desert jail (Malika Oufkir) and now reading The lovely bones (Alice Sebold)

I love stolen lives, it's very powerful story.

3. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison. Dance Dance Dance by Murakami.

4. I read some of the Shopaholic books. Currently reading 'Running with Scissors'.

5. I recently ready Tongue in Cheek by Fiona Walker, it was a good summer read.

6. Of course I read the "Devil Wears Prada" which was a cute read and then I read everything that Dan Brown wrote including the DaVinci Code. All of his books are excellent.

7. Little Children by Tom Perrotta.

Oh, and The Devil Wears Prada.

8. Stolen lives is a powerful book, it made me cry

9. I had a list of books I wanted to get through during the summer, but haven't made much progress lol :push:

I loved The Devil Wears Prada..it's one of my favourite books. I also read DaVinci Code. It was ok I guess, but I dunno..I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. & I'm currently reading The House of Gucci

10. I've read a few good books, but right now I am currently reading Birdsong by Sabastian Faulks, and while its not something I would normally read, I'm quite enjoying it. My mom always buys me books from Amazon and sends them to me because she knows I love to read so much. I love getting surprise books in the mail.

11. The house of Gucci , how do you like this book so far?

12. This summer has been the summer of bad books for me. But I did enjoy The Kite Runner and Vengance

13. i read "the bluest eye" by toni morrison this summer and currently reading a light friction, "bergdorf blondes" by plum skyes.

14. Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson. Awesome!

15. Goodbye Jimmy Choo...it was cute. Now Im reading Anybody out there? By Marian Keyes..I love her books.