Books & Music What book are you reading right now?

Just finished...

Dog stories by James harriot

I've read that, too! My parents got me the dog book and my brother the cat book when we were little. I :heart: creatures. :smile:

Right now, I'm reading The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri. I really recommend it--especially to anyone who is multi-cultural. I want to see the movie, too.

It's called 'Shanghai Baby' by Wei Hui. I must admit it's not something I'd normally go for straight away, but it was the only book left in the house that I hadn't read. I think it was left over from my Mums old book business. I love her style of writing - not that far into it yet but it looks like it will be a good one.

I am reading "The Last Kingdom" by Bernard Cornwell. It was recommended by friends, and I didn't think I would like it, but as it turns out, I'm really enjoying it. It's a fictionalized account of when the Danes invaded Britain in the ninth century.

Im in the middle of the Boleyn Inheritance..love it so far..and just finished Twilight by Stephanie Meyer..Im 25 and even though this book is considered for young adults..I read it on my honeymoon and i loved it! Im a sucker for a good vampire book. I hitting up Barnes and Noble later to get the 2nd book, New Moon. :tup: