Books & Music What book are you reading right now?

I know its old but I'm actually reading Wayne Sleep's Autobiography.

I've just finished reading:-

Debra Kent - Wife Living Dangerously and
Cecelia Ahern - A Place Called Here.

Both quite good, although the last one still left unanswered questions!

Anything John Grisham!! I love him, I just finished The Firm which is a great John Grisham classic, but my two favorite John Grisham books are The Street Lawyer, and The Brethen.

Also, I heard about it on NPR but a book called the Economic Naturalist, sounds great, def. look it up. I already bought a copy that I am going to read just as soon as I can!

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

Up on deck: Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews

I discovered my neighborhood's library and got a library card.

(I also checked out Further Under the Duvet by Marian Keyes and biographies on Boy George and Benny Hill.)

I love this book. He recently came out with a second book that got great reviews. Are you planning on reading it?

Land of the Thousand Suns -- very good but lacks the depth of the first which would be hard to match, anyway.

I've just started Talk, Talk by T.C.Boyle and read The City is a Rising Tide by Rebecca Lee (first novel, NYey - not pulp).

Once Labor Day hits I'll be lucky to read again before Thanksgiving !

For class, I am reading Turn of the Screw...ugh...I'm losing patience, lol, Henry James and his overuse of commas makes me want to scream.

Just finished Plenty, and thumbing through my new Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone book. Should have Animal, Vegetable, Miracle soon to read.

Just finished...

Dog stories by James harriot

Molly and me by John Grogan ( I toally cried for a whole hour)

The complete Yorkshire Terrier book by Joan B. Grodon (a very old book but full of great pics)

....going through "everything dog" phase of reading at the moment...lol....

Just started on....

The science of sucess by Wallace D. Wattles (one of the most facinating books ever!)