What book are you currently reading?

1. I travel a lot and I need a good book. Any suggestions?

2. A few of my favorites:
    The Kite Runner by Khaled Housseini (sp?)
    A Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult (all of her books are good)
    Shantaram by ???? (very long, but amazing!!!)
    The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (a bit depressing, but good)!!

Happy reading......

3. the Devil Wears Prada - I know I'm behind! LOL!
    also recently:
    You'll Never Nanny in this Town Again! {or something like that} and Lovely Bones

4. just saw you'rs anne. . . yes, Lovely Bones is excellent but quite dark!

5. I have bought that book probably 8 or 9 times now, and can't seem to keep it around. I have lent it out time and time again....a really good read!

6. Im still trying to ge thru lovely bones!!! I keep putting it down :sad:
    I just started Goodbye Jimmy Choo by Annie Sanders.

7. I just lent mine to my Nanny! And also the Nanny one I mentioned! LOL!

8. I'm currently reading 'A Million Little Pieces'. I know he supposedly made some of it up but it's pretty good. My all time favorite book is 'The Gold Coast' by Nelson DeMille. It has been described as the Godfather meets The Great Gatsby.

9. Right now I'm reading the Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood.

10. I mainly read romance novels. If you're interested, I would recommend Julia Quinn, Lisa Kleypas, Judith McNaught.

11. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson. I just started reading it. I'll let you know how it turns out. :biggrin:

12. i'm just about to finish "the historian". it's been really well-written so far.

13. Just finished "City of Falling Angels" by John Berendt. It's a true story that reads like a novel about modern day Venice and some of the local characters. Haven't decided what I'm going to start next...have about six books in the queue.

14. Just finished Devil Wears Prada. Awesome!! Can't wait for the movie on June 30th (I think) (or 20th)??

15. I'm reading "Oh The Glory of it All" by Sean Wilsey.