What better way to celebrate, than to shop!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So my boyfriend took me on an awesome vacation for our two year anniversary...it was perfect because it was planned around shops that i love! I posted some other pics of goodies in the gucci subforum (my scarf and planner) feel free to look! I'll stick to the coach jewels i picked up! I know i know its not a lot, but i sure was excited! I love EVERYTHING!!!

Here is most of my loot...i didnt take pics of little things i bought like flipflops, goodies from the vineyard and blah blah blah! Also i left out the bfs loot (sadly he bought more than me!!! hehe)

I hope you like my loot!!!!

Attachments

• All my goodies.JPG
    All my goodies.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 147
Here are all of my scarves i picked up...two silky ones and one warm one! I'm so excited, I'm about to move to Oklahoma for law school and a mba so i finnally justified buying a nice soft scarf!! Here in AZ you dont need it but i heard it gets cold in OK!!! Does anyone live there??? I'd LOVE to talk to you! (ok sorry if that sounds stalkerish, i just dont know anyone there and am a bit freaked hehe)

Attachments

• Coach ponytail scarf.JPG
    Coach ponytail scarf.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Coach story patch scarf.JPG
    Coach story patch scarf.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Coach Scarf.JPG
    Coach Scarf.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Coach Scarf Detail.JPG
    Coach Scarf Detail.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 30
Also, i heard it actually rains in OK so i was determined to find an umbrella...and i found the CUTEST one!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and i loveee the bottom, its clear!! HOW COOL IS THAT!! hehe i know im a dork, but u guys still love me right!!!

I added a little sumthin sumthin to the ends to it to make it interesting!!

Attachments

• Coach umbrella.JPG
    Coach umbrella.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Why I bought it.JPG
    Why I bought it.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Keychain for Umbrella.JPG
    Keychain for Umbrella.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 50
I also picked up this little gem because i just LOVED the color!!! I added the cell phone lanyard (star and moon) because i loved how the colors looked on it!! (can you guys tell im ALL about the details!)

Attachments

• miniskinny with cell phone lanyard.JPG
    miniskinny with cell phone lanyard.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 49
Well thank you so much for letting me "obsess shallowly!"...hehe i love shopping oh so much and i know i didnt pick up a LOT of coach things, but i love each and every piece i bought (well my bf bought hehehe)!!

My bfs cousins bday was that weekend so we picked her up a cute pink signature bag!!! It was crazy, by the end of the week we had gone to 4 coach outlets and three coach shops!!!

I hope you guys like everything! :smile: And again if you wish you can check out my other goodies in the gucci sub forum ;) THANKS :smile:

"Luved" You did very well on your shopping trip! Everything is beautiful and I love how everything matches. lol You can totally tell you are happy with your loot! Congrats!

Can I ask, where did you go to hit 4 outlets?
Happy 2nd Anniversary!