What better way to celebrate, than to shop!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So I sat here and wrote out a long fairy tale about my 2 year anniversary and all the goodies my boyfriend spoiled me with...but then realized no one really cares hehe :roflmfao: !

So here they are...I left out the coach goodies and posted them on the coach subforum in case anyone wants to take a look! Im actually going to split the products up to make it easier to describe what it is and where i got it...hope you all enjoy!!!

Here is the loot...all goodies came from San Diego, LA and Las Vegas:

Attachments

• All my goodies.JPG
    All my goodies.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 119
I first went to some outlet by San Diego and got a Lacoste halter...i was sad but my bf found a lot of shirts, shorts, jeans...dude he even found a beanie!!!

Later we were driving back to our hotel when we saw a mall and stopped in and i picked up a couple of mac products...nail polish and sundressing spray (yes i know, im brown...but my arms were a shade darker than my legs!)

Attachments

• Lacoste Halter.JPG
    Lacoste Halter.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Mac Goodies that saved my day.JPG
    Mac Goodies that saved my day.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 47
I also bought some goodies from the vineyard we visited but ehhhh it was just knicknacks and wine bottles...and i got a pair of super cute puma flip flops because my feet were hurting from my cute shoes :sad: but they are down stairs...yuck huh!

The next day we went to Cabazon and i found a lot of coach accessories (which i posted on the coach sub forum) and a few other things...a D&G sweater and gucci scarf! :heart:

Attachments

• Dolce & Gabanna Sweater.JPG
    Dolce & Gabanna Sweater.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Gucci Scarf.JPG
    Gucci Scarf.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 52
The next day we were off to vegas, gambled (lost of course) and shopped over the weekend.

I was dead set on getting a purse from LV or Gucci...but for some reason nothing caught my eye! So instead I got a gucci planner...the gold bar is not part of the planner, it's actually a gucci cell phone lanyard that i use to mark my space!!

The boyfriend also made me go into tiffanys (for some reason i didnt want to go) but apparantly he wanted to buy me this toggle braclet so badly and he had called ahead and knew they had it! It was between the onyx and the pearl...i chose the onyx because theres this burberry pearl one that ive been eyeing...its yummy!

Attachments

• Gucci Planner.JPG
    Gucci Planner.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Tiffany's braclet.JPG
    Tiffany's braclet.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 69
And thats all folks!! I hope you guys like everything!! Again im posting the coach goodies in the coach subforum...and sorry for not gathering my other goodies it's just all small knick knacks hehe and sorry this is all so late!!!

Thanks for letting me "obsess shallowly"!!! aka brag hehe

THANKS GUYS!!! So sweet of you all! Yeah i fell in loveee with the planner, i have a small gucci plain black leather one...but this one just POPS! Its the "standard" size and its yummy!! BUT NOW I NEED A PEN!!! The gucci pens dont fit and im having the HARDEST time finding a cute pen! I feel like crying (how sad am i!)

And glad u like the bracelt...and my bfs taste hehe ill let him know!

THANKS