VL Water Canvas Creme to Powder foundation
NARS blushes
SB Chic Honey Blush palette
Jurlique Lavendar Silk Dust
Shu ME silver 945 e/s
The Balm Razzmyberry lipgloss
Fresh Sunday Bazaar Lipstick

REYNALD0C said:
KK good! No one mentioned this!! Me and my sister fell in love with this thing when the MA at Sephora put it on us! Its called Skin Perfection Gel, its by Perfekt. Its the only product they make so its PERFEKT! Once you put it on, you instantly look fresher and sexier haha. Its like a tinted moisturizer and could be used as a primer.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=5812

Hi, there! :smile: I've been sooo curious about this product. I occasionally use SB Photofinish, but I heard the Perfekt was better. Do you use the clear or the tinted formula? What type of skin do you have? Did it ever make you breakout? I know one lady who broke out from it, but others love it. I did a search on the ingredients and they seem ok for acne prone gals.

Tinted moisturizer instead of foundation - Prescriptives Traceless, or Paula Dorf's.

Shisedo clear brow gel - I have tried multiple other brow holding products but this is the only one that really lasts and tames my unruly brows.

Becca pressed shimmer powder in Nymph for a highlighter this gives a fabulous glow from within look, no obvious shimmer or glitter.

Shu Uemura eye lash curler
Shu Uemura retractable eye brow liner

Clean and Clear blotting sheets

Chantecaille lip gloss in Taffy - the best my lips but better lipgloss that is actually more like a sheer lipstick

For moisturizing my legs and arms I mix my own combination of jojoba oil, almond oil and grapeseed oil and apply while my skin is still wet from a shower then pat dry - this is inexpensive, leaves my skin very soft and is unscented.

Pupsterpurse said:
Hi, there! :smile: I've been sooo curious about this product. I occasionally use SB Photofinish, but I heard the Perfekt was better. Do you use the clear or the tinted formula? What type of skin do you have? Did it ever make you breakout? I know one lady who broke out from it, but others love it. I did a search on the ingredients and they seem ok for acne prone gals.

I love this stuff! I used the tinted formula for just a little tint. I have combo skin, I havent broken out from it, and when I use something like this or foundation I break out the first day. I used this for awhile and no break outs! It works wonders.

Cetaphil cleanser (non-drying), Philosophy moisturizer (the only moisturizer that I ever used that actually kept my skin well moisturized throughout the day), Bare Escentuals foundation (gives you that flawless look), Mac concealer (creamy and not-cakey), Dior Show mascara (WOAH.....LONG lashes!), Clinique lip glosses (love the texture), Chanel blush (looks very natural on), and Bobby Brown gel eyeliner (it lasts, and lasts, and lasts).

I have tried SOOOO many different ptoducts (especially foundations, concealers, mascaras, and lip glosses). Those are the only ones that I love and keep going back to. They're fantastic!!!!!!!

Institute Esthederm Calming milky cleanser
Institute Esthederm Bio Nutritive Essentialle (light texture)
Lancome Definicils mascara
Estee Lauder Spotlight
MAC Lipglass

MAC paints, i went to a MAC makeup night with a few girlfriends while on holidays, and i learnt soooo much about makeup application, and i'm totally stoked that now i've got something that prevents eyeshadows from caking up and creasing. I'm definitely going to start building up my eyeshadow collection now :smile:

The products I NEED on a daily basis:
1) YSL touche éclat n°1
2) Chanel bronzeur powder
3) Lancôme Bi-Facil (to wipe it all off)
4) Clinique facial cleanser
5) La Prairie eye and facial cream/serum...It's the best!!!!

I use:
Helena Rubinstein Mascara
Lancôme eye pencil
Chanel powder -everything, from blush to eyeshadow...they are the best!!
Chanel lipgloss

Everything from Arbonne. My friend that used to be a makeup artist for Chanel for 6 yrs introduced me to it. I couldnt believe she thought it was better. I had really combo skin & the Re9 anti-aging line changed my skin so dramatically, I started telling everyone about it. I even signed up to be a consultant & work for the company because of all the awesome products. And, its 55% cheaper than Chanel. I used to use MAC & Bare Minerals too, but Arbonnes mineral powder blows them away. If anyone wants to try any skin care samples, let me know. I love sharing this company & I can get you my 35% off. =)
~S

pro activ skin care line & foundation
crabtree & evelyns gardeners hand soap, cuticle cream and hand lotion
Lancomes Bi Facil eye makeup remover
Revlons "Smooth Down" shampoo/conditioner
Frizz Eaze Wind Down relaxing cream
Blistex
Carmex
Burts Bees Wax lip balm
Listerine mouthwash with teeth whiteners
Rembrandt toothpaste
L'Oreal Ideal Balance stick concealer