What bbag do you most regret selling?

lol! And I had requested they dye it. Actually I'm not picking up the bag til tomorrow (Wednesday) so I'll try and post pics of it(before and after). Not sure what process they did to it. Cost only $68. I had mixed feelings about a dye job anyway. I really like the greyish pink color, but sometimes thought I would prefer it brighter. I'm sure I'll be happy and this way it is still "authentic" seeing how dyeing lowers the value so much.

What??? They did NOT DYE IT?? Wow. They must have remembered me. I was :cursing: I mean I was almost swearing. I was SO MAD at them and didn't care who heard me. This was a bag that I had wanted forever and they screwed it up royally (in my eyes). You are so lucky. I'm almost jealous!!! So what did they do instead if they didn't dye it? How was it cleaned???

Attachments

• lilac03front.jpg
    lilac03front.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 40
  • lilac03_1.jpg
    lilac03_1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 47
  • caramelfront.jpg
    caramelfront.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 44
I just parted with my Vert Gazon Brief last week and already miss her so much...though never really used her!
And my Truffle Work (I know, it's such a plain color but the leather was gorgeous).

Sunspark - oh no, your showing me the caramel I miss!!! ack! :crybaby:

I like you lilac one ALOT. I tell you, I seriously have a thing for pewter hardware. I LOVE it sooo much. You must report back on how Angelo's does with yours.

Cracker - Its great when you can easily buy back the ones that you regret. It reconfirms how much you loved it - right?

I've loved every single bbag I've ever purchased (and y'all know I've bought an obscene number), and yet have sold many to send them to new homes where they would be better used. I always felt good about the sales knowing it was making someone very happy, so I felt no regret.

With one exception: Rouge Vif Makeup Clutch. That one sticks in my gut. Temporary insanity left a permanent mark on me. I'll never find another one with leather as fabulous as that utterly perfect Rouge Vif Makeup Clutch.:crybaby:

attachment.php

:crybaby:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0454[1].JPG
    CIMG0454[1].JPG
    74 KB · Views: 194
oh i havent sold any of mine yet... supose this addiction is still new to me... I love every one of mine so far and cant imagine to part with it even if my CC bill is a mile long! I'm still going! but I'm sure my time will come soon... considering the debt I've got myself into!

My very first Bal - 04 Grey city with pewter hardware. Even my BF still nags me for selling it! apparently, he had sentimental attachments to it as well :crybaby:

i just sold my spanking new ink city just a couple of hours ago to one of my best friend for less than retail. i am sick to my stomach about missing her. but it had to done because it was just sitting in my closet, and my friend was so in love with it.