What band/artist do you really wanna see LIVE!!!

I can never see Springsteen or U2 too many times. I think I have seen Springsteen over 100 times (have tickets for 2 more shows next month) and U2 probably about 20 times.

I regret not seeing Nirvana when I had a chance.

I can never see Springsteen or U2 too many times. I think I have seen Springsteen over 100 times (have tickets for 2 more shows next month) and U2 probably about 20 times.

I regret not seeing Nirvana when I had a chance.

Dang girl!!! I thought I was crazy about madonna! Seen her 8 times but 100! LOL I wish I could've seen the who with their original lineup. I saw them 3 mos ago and it just wasn't the same. But still amazing.

I think I have seen Springsteen over 100 times (have tickets for 2 more shows next month

I LOVE him and I haven't ever gotten a chance to see him live! I have tickets for April though, can't wait :biggrin:

I've also got a ticket to go see My Chemical Romance and I'll probably go and see Eddie Vedder solo... all also in April.

I can never see Greg Dulli/ Twilight Singers or Mark Lanegan enough:heart: I've seen both countless times, always amazing.
Also, anything that John Frusciante is involved in I can never see enough.

I have yet to see Eric Clapton, that is a top priority though.

I'd love to see Madonna again. That was the first concert I ever went to-- during the Blonde Ambition tour in.. IDK, 1990? Geez, that was almost 20 years ago. I was young, but that still makes me feel old :blink:...

I'd also like to see Weezer again. That was the first concert I went to unaccompanied and that was ~12 years ago when their first album came out and nobody knew who they were yet :amuse:

And I'd like to see Jack Johnson, because I love him and I think it would be nice and mellow. I'm too old to enjoy rowdy shows now :P

OH! And Bon Jovi would be awesome, because I'll always be a Jersey Girl at heart :love:

I have yet to see Eric Clapton, that is a top priority though.

saw clapton in tokyo in nov. '06. AMAZING show. he played a lot of derek and the dominoes songs. was fun to hear a huge crowd of japanese people yell cocaine hehe.

i would love to see john mayer. i'd like to see ben folds and foo fighters again.

U2 is amazing live! I saw them in Spain for Zooropa and in Hawaii at their last concert during their Vertigo Tour. Even more amazing because Pearl Jam opened for them.

Anyway, back to the topic, would love to see Madonna.

I'd LOVE to see Christina Aguilera. I wish I'd gone to the Spice Girls tour too.

I have tickets to see the Backstreet Boys in May. I'm going to the tour twice & have great seats for each night (4th row for one night & front of the tiers for the other!!) I'm so excited, I can't wait!

I have seen too many live shows to count. My favorite show to date has been Hot Water Music, January 18, 2008, at Common Grounds in Gainesville, Florida :nuts: Best. Show. Ever.

Top 5 bands I've never seen, but would love to

1. Radiohead
2. Hum (now defunct)
3. The Pixies (missed their 2004 tour)
4. U2
5. The Police (missed their tour last year)

Top 5 now-defunct bands that I would have killed to see

1. Nirvana
2. Hum
3. Fugazi
4. Bikini Kill
5. Stone Temple Pilots (rumor has it they are reuniting!)