what bags for Italy?

1. i'm lucky enough to be going to norhtern italy for a little over 2 weeks and am leaving friday... and was wondering what bags our euro ladies carry over there? :yes: silly i know! heee

i plan on bringing a balenciaga city, LV speedy 30, petrol spy, chanel classic flap bag, and fendi b-bag (all black patent leather)
    thoughts? am i nutty for wanting to "mesh"? heee
    :heart: :heart:

2. gucci, prada, louis vuitton are very popular in italy...

have fun! i love italy! :heart: which city are you visting?

3. Yes, I agree from RoseMary and I'm from Italy. Where are you going? I live near Venice/Treviso Have a lovely journey!! :smile:

4. thanks ladies! i'll be going to milan, verona, venice and trieste!

5. I really hope they don't lose your luggage! Have a fun trip.

6. wow! omg...I'd totally pack all those bags in my carry-on suitcase...
    I'm too afraid of a lost luggage.

7. oh yes i completely agree! my carryon will be a bag filled with my other bags! haaaaa!

8. I'm going to Italy next Saturday. Venice, to get on a ship to Greece. After returning to Venice we're driving to Garda, then Florence and back to Venice for a couple of days.

9. wow! how wonderful! perhaps I'll run into you in venice!

10. oh, i love venice. it's one of my fave cities. you'll love it there! :heart:

11. Hope you have a great trip! FYI, when I came home from Europe (Dublin) 2 weeks ago, they suddenly (at the check-in desk) did not allow any carry on bags!!!! One handbag per person!!!! I had my bags packed in my carry on, so we checked in the kids' backpacks & put their stuff in my purses! My 10 yo DD carried a Tod's bag on board! Hopefully this was only during the height of the no liquid craziness!

12. Your 10 yo DD has a TOD's?:confused1: Wow...

Anyway, I agree with all the brands mentioned above. I know Hogan was seen alot a few years ago, but I don't know if this is still the case.

13. Ooooh, how fun, have a great trip and buy some bags!

14. No, my DD carried my Tod's, cuz I couldn't bring my handbags in my carry on bags. Each of us carried one of my bags so they wouldn't go in checked bags!