What bags do you want to get in 2007?

meh, my hopes aren't as high!

i'm hoping to expand my Dooney& Bourke collection and Coach collection... and i LOVE going to the coach outlet and dooney factory store to find cute stuff at NICE prices!

deals are half the fun, and what i can afford ;)

Here's a few from my mile-long wishlist: :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• JC black Mahala from NM.jpg
    JC black Mahala from NM.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Chloe black quilted Bay print ad.JPG
    Chloe black quilted Bay print ad.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Prada brown Gauffre from Saks.jpg
    Prada brown Gauffre from Saks.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Chanel red Lambskin Flap from In Style.JPG
    Chanel red Lambskin Flap from In Style.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 65
  • YSL purple Downtown from In Style.JPG
    YSL purple Downtown from In Style.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 62
Here's a few from my mile-long wishlist: :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

like i said, not much for big names, but that JC is on the TOP of my mental list in electric blue! that bag is GORGOUS!

i've seen some prada things i like and that one is definately adorable...

but what suprised me is i really don't prefer chanel, and that chanel bag is HOT!

wee i hope everyone gets something on their wishlist! or EVERYTHING lol!

I think i'm different the most of the posts - I tend to want colours and then go find the designers that have the best bag of that particular colour. For instance I want a tan bag and I am considering chloe, chanel and ferragamo bags that are tan. I also want a slouchy red bag - perhaps balenciaga...not sure :smile:. But I agree shopping around is half the fun....

Which do I want? My list is waaaay too long! :shame:

I've already purchased a Kooba Paige and it's on it's way :yahoo: . I plan for my next to purchase to be a Kooba Elisha - in RED!! Then I'll be going into fall and I'll have to see what's grabbing my attention. I really don't know what I'll want but you can bet I'll still be working on my list.

I'd put the whole list aside for a year if I came across a Fendi Spy in one of my colors at a good price. I know the designs a couple of years old but I don't care... I LOVE that bag and I want one!!!