What bags do you hate?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't particularly like the Gaucho except when it's in red. I didn't liek the SPy at all until I saw the more metallic colors. Same with the b-bag.

I don't like the quilted Chanel bags but I might change my mind when I see it in person.

Getting prepared to duck....

Not a huge fan of the Gauchos, and like amanda, don't see the appeal in Kooba Sienna and Multicolor LVs. Also, although I admire Paddys when I see them on others, not entirely sure how they inspired such a fanatic following.

i don't really 'hate' any designer bags.. some just aren't for me. i've also learned to keep an open mind with bags because sometimes at first glance i'll think i don't like a bag then it'll grow on me and i have to have it! haha that's what happened with my autumn red bulga

OMG! I can't even read this thread- I got so upset when I saw b-bags listed. But like some have already said, to each their own. I won't say which I don't like because I know that to someone else, it is TDF! And I don't want to tarnish that feeling!

Some LV, Balenciaga and Spy. I wouldnt say hate though. Just dislike. Oh and those skull bags, and some Juicy.

OH. And some D&B.

[edit] You know what, I'll just put it this way - Mostly all lines, just have their "bad days", lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.