What bags are you overdosed on????

I never knew what a Vera Bradley bag was until today. I have been reading this thread these last few days but never bothered to look one up. Meanwhile, these last few weeks I have been taking the train and I keep seeing women with these quilted bags and have been wondering what the heck they are. Finally today I was sitting next to a woman with one and I asked her what kind of bag she had and she said it was a Vera Bradley. I almost laughed out loud. They really are all over the place.

Greenie said:
Anything logo...it's waaaay overdone.
Exactly what I was thinking! It's so tacky after a point, it feels like they're clobbering you over the head with the fact that it's a LV/Coach/D&B etc (or fake).

Also VERA BRADLEY! I live where the factory and corporate headquarters are, and dowdy midwestern women jump all over these bags, like they're god's gift to the world of fashion. They're EVERYWHERE!! I am soooo sick of them.

Wow, you ladies have seemed to touch them all. I hate FAKES the most of all...when you see Pradas, Chanel, LV in colors and/or styles that were NEVER part of any line are the worst for me right now. There are people in my hair and nail salons that actually host these Fake purse parties...and women flock to buy them! One day I had one of my Pradas and my hairdresser had just purchased yet another fake Prada...I was showing her the differences of real vs fake and her only comment was, Yeah but I only paid $90 for mine!!! I also hate Coach, D&B, Brighton (big here in Texas) and sequined hobos. We have a place here in the Dallas area called Sam Moon: Sam Moon Trading Online
This place is HUGE and there are two in the Dallas area. They arent open on Sundays and strollers are not allowed on weekends, as it gets so busy that it is three deep with people. They specialize in knockoffs of handbags, belts, cheap costume jewelry and hairpieces. So its very common to see women here in Dallas schlepping about in their fake hairpieces with their fake handbags.....YUCK

I'm tired of fakes too. And I have to admit i'm really tired of logo bags. People in DC are so into logo bags and it gets really boring seeing the same bag over and over again. Or even worse the same logo bag done in a fake that the person is acting so high and mighty for carrying. <---okay actually that cracks me up a bit.

I am sick of bags that are so heavy that I can't enjoy carrying them. I'm willing to make plenty of sacrifices for fashion but I am really tired of the back and shoulder aches that come from lugging a gorgeous (but too heavy) bag!