What bag will you purchase with your TAX refund?

1. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash? :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

2. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash? :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

3. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash? :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

4. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash? :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

5. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash? :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

6. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

7. ha. I owe 200. And the rebate is being stashed away for the wedding. stupid wedding. taking up all my bag funds lol

8. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

9. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

10. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

11. What bag will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

12. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

13. Probably none. I'm gonna put myself on a ban now until June. Unless if that's the month we get our tax refund. lol

14. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

15. What bag or bags will you get with the extra cash?:graucho: :graucho: :graucho: