What bag 'surprised' you, and you 'had' to get it?

1. Have you ever been just browsing or intent on getting one thing....and then you spotted something else, fell in love and had to get it?
  2. I was bent on getting a cabas piano or a mezzo...that is, until I saw the noe! When I read how much people could carry with it, I was shocked because it wasn't a bag I wasn't looking into. And then I saw someone where the large noe - it isn't too large or too small, and I realized I had to get it! I'm obsessed with finding one now!
  3. That's what happened with my white mc alma. I was so not liking the mc line and then I saw it irl. The rest is hi$tory.
  4. I went into the store one day for a lockit and walked out with my BV! I'm soooo glad with the choice!
  5. i wanted a gold le fabuleux so bad! but i saw a l'aimable and had to have it
  6. Well on line I seen a MC Rift - and didn't think nothing of it. But in August, I was trying on a Bosphore, and other messenger style bags. And the sales associate brought out the MC Rift. I loved it as soon as I tried it on. It was an expensive first bag. And I had to have it when I put it on. It was so colorful, and I knew I would always enjoy it. And loved mostly the D ring hardware on the purse as well. And now I want a MC Black Alma, mostly for the shape of the Alma, and the studs on the purse (I'm also a fan of the zippers they use on the MC lines). :shame:
  7. I was browsing the forum and syntagma put up her Mini Lin Speedy. Now I'm desperate for one.
  8. I didnt get the bucket style before......but one day while looking for a bag on line....I suddenly felt a pull towards it...

Then I took some time looking at it in the store and suddenly...I wanted all the Epi and Damier buckets there was......Its like....what happend there? kind of a moment for sure.....
  9. Well I'm the weirdest LV lover, cuz most people are fascinated with the Speedy.... Anyway...I wasn't (and still not... somewhat...). So at first, I hated all speedys with passion, then one day I got hit by lightning and became...ughh....i dunno....ENLIGHTENED by the Multicolore Speedy 30! So i bought it after intense self-questioning.... Now, I htink it's one of the smartest choices I've ever made, however, I still don't like all the speedys from other lines (though, I've eased up on the 'hate with passion' part:biggrin:)
  10. A Cabs Mezzo...and Balenciaga
  11. I went to LV to purchase the Epi Passy and walked out with a Mono Messenger Bosphore PM- go figure:p
  12. I went in to get a bagnitole and I fell in love with the Antigua GM and got it.. really glad I did too.. its a fun weekend look
  13. Yep, walked into LV ready to buy a Damier Speedy 25, ended up falling for the Saleya PM instead on the spot.
  14. i ODed on vuitton in the past two days. tuesday, went in to get a damier duomo, ended up with damier belem pm (looooove it) and mini lin cles.

never looked at mini lin before i bought the cles... loved the cles material so much so i went back today to pick up the mini lin speedy.... and a LV muffler... serious addiction.
  15. I always use to think the damier was ugly, would always say, 'who the heck would buy THAT?'....fast forward to joining the forum, I saw everyone with thier gorgeous bags and suddenly, I had to have one! Now I have my speedy 25 which I love to death and I know it won't be my last damier. :smile: