What bag is Kara Saun wearing?

1. Is anyone watching the repeat marathon of Season 1 of Project Runway right now? Or maybe you just remember the bag that Kara Saun uses through most of the episodes. It looks like a Luco Tote in the Mono mini, but I'm not sure. (She also has a luggage piece in the same design.) Does anyone know for sure? TIA!!:yes:

2. I thought it was the Josephine, but I'm not gonna swear by it

3. OMG! I was just coming on here to ask this same question. I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY!

4. does anyone have a screenshot of it?

5. I think it sounds like the Lucille GM..
    This is what it looks like:
    [​IMG]

6. nope thats not it It almost looks like a long vavin

7. Yep, thats it, I saw it IRL a few weeks ago and it's TDF. Surprised me as I never really saw the appeal of it before

8. There is also this one..the Lucille PM
    [​IMG]

9. uhm...maybe I just have the memory of a goldfish then, lol

10. I'm not sure what model she was wearing, but none of those listed are it. The bag that Kara Saun was wearing didnt have the leather trim, and it had vachetta handles. it was the exact duplicate of a luco tote, except in mini mono

11. maybe it was a fake??

12. I've been trying to find a screen shot but haven't had any luck. It really looks like the Luco to me. It's big and wide and does have the vachetta handles with not a lot of patina. Hmmm...

13. I don't think any of the Mono. Mini's have the vachetta unless it was the light blue Camille or one in the beige color.

14. I know exactly what you're talking about. It's the same size and shape as the Luco tote, and it's in blue mini monogram. It's definitely not the Lucille or Josephine. I remember a long time ago on another purse board, some LV experts were discussing this bag. If I recall correctly, it was a discontinued style. Kara Saun should know better than to carry a fake, so I honestly hope what she's got is the real deal. I will do a little investigative work... but I am sure someone else will chime in and solve the mystery sooner. :smile:

It might be a special order item...