What bag gets you compliments -- but is a cheapie?

1. So, do any of you have cheap(er) bags that get more compliments than some of your nicer, more expensive ones?

I got another compliment on my Lucky Brand bag yesterday (I brought it to class with me), and I've even had strangers tell me how much they like it. It's this one, in the multicolor option:
    http://www.luckybrandjeans.com/Product.aspx?p=LBX10650&l=00020008009000000000&k=00020008009000000000&pn=1

I got it on eBay for around $70 or 80. My MJ and LV seem to get no love from anyone but me.

How about you? Which one of your low-end or no-name bags hogs all the attention?

2. Between us, my friend and I have four Primark satchels in blue, black, yellow and white. Any time I use one it's complimented - and I think they cost maybe £8 at the most. They are cute though!

3. The cheapest was 13 dollars bag from Barnes and Noble, I once got stopped by a woman who was very impressed with it. It has a Shakespeare picture on it.

4. I have 2 cheapie bags from Hong Kong that I get compliments are.. One is a rabbit fur shoulder bag that is dyed to look like a cheetah fur and the other is a pink fox hair purse that is super fluffy and cute :smile:

5. People literally drool over my tano! It's not as cheap as the one you posted ($235?), but compared to high-end designers it's a bargain.

6. A couple years ago I bought a ball purse from Aldo, literally it was a faux suede and leather ball with handles, it was $30 and everywhere I brought it it seemed like everyone had to ask where I got it and told me how much they loved it. Then my cat ate it, hahaha.

7. I get a lot of compliments on my purple Lucky Brand purse also. i don't wear it often because it is so heavy. I think it is the color.

8. No, but I get more compliments on my LV koala bracelet than ANYTHING else I wear... seriously, at least once a day when I wear it, and when I'm out in the summer... forget about it!

I also get lots of remarks about my Banana Republic purple patent fillmore... TDF.

9. i have a cheapo j.crew mesh bag that i always get compliments on?!?

it was $6 lol

10. I have a rust-colored crinkled leather one from Nina Bossi (?) that I got at TJMaxx for about $35 that gets as many comments as anything else.

11. I have a deep red Kathy Van Zeeland purse, a double handle sort of barrel shaped design with antique gold metal zippers, studs and hardware. It's from her 2007 winter collection. I get compliments on that one a lot. Cost me about $29.99 on eBay, new with all the tags. I was going to sell it, but now that it seems to get compliments I'm not so sure...:shrugs:

12. wordbox-I have the same bag as you and I get a ton of compliments too. I love it. Ugly Betty has it too.

13. I have an Old Navy white summer tote that people seem to like, and I got it on sale for about $4.99