What bag do you get the most compliments about?

Anyone fancy a silver hanover?? they have one in Mulberry norwich in the sales??

I always thought this a strange colour for Mulberry to do, the bag looks great tho..

I love it and ended up buying an apple blenheim as well. They are my summer bags.

:love: The apple blenheim is fantastic, I love that colour so much and I think it looks great on the blenheim. I phoned all the outlets a while back to see if they still had them but they just laughed at me :nogood::lol:

I live in a place where no one compliments me on my bags. Basically, because I'm in the world of Latina fashion...and in the tropics to boot...people are just sweaty and casual. So my killer handbags are totally out of context and go unnoticed. But I don't care. I know that they make me feel fabulous. I feel cared for and chic anyway. My bags empower me.

But if I had to choose a bag that gets looked at in a slightly serious way here, I would say it is my LV Blue Epi Leather Petit Noe. Screams chic and luxe. Here in Merida, LV is the top of the line... Mulberry and Belen Echandia are off the radar completely.

I live in a place where no one compliments me on my bags. Basically, because I'm in the world of Latina fashion...and in the tropics to boot...people are just sweaty and casual. So my killer handbags are totally out of context and go unnoticed. But I don't care. I know that they make me feel fabulous. I feel cared for and chic anyway. My bags empower me.

But if I had to choose a bag that gets looked at in a slightly serious way here, I would say it is my LV Blue Epi Leather Petit Noe. Screams chic and luxe. Here in Merida, LV is the top of the line... Mulberry and Belen Echandia are off the radar completely.[/quote

Where I lived the women made me feel under dressed they were always incredibly polished . Fendi was the top choice there although LV opened a store a few years ago.]

I bought my coat from M&S and specifically chose one that went with my bags. Okay, I bought 2 coats, but who's counting...besides my husband!!
I like to buy a new coat every year, so I go for cheap and cheerful.
If I had that Mabel I would just go for black.

No one ever really notices my bags, but I do get a bit chuffed when someone mentions them. I was at Selfridges looking at the Missoni concession (yes, I do know I cannot afford it!) and the girl there told me she loved my black Emmy bag. It felt like some secret code that she even knew the bags name.

I've never had any sort of comments made to me about my bags, I think the closest I ever came was when I was browsing in Monsoon, hubby said to me after it had happened that a girl had followed me around a couple of the racks trying to get a closer look at my bag. (apple Phoebs) he found it hilarious and I hadn't even noticed :shrugs:

I bought my coat from M&S and specifically chose one that went with my bags. Okay, I bought 2 coats, but who's counting...besides my husband!!
I like to buy a new coat every year, so I go for cheap and cheerful.
If I had that Mabel I would just go for black.

No one ever really notices my bags, but I do get a bit chuffed when someone mentions them. I was at Selfridges looking at the Missoni concession (yes, I do know I cannot afford it!) and the girl there told me she loved my black Emmy bag. It felt like some secret code that she even knew the bags name.

Ooooooooooooo, Missoni!!! Nearly got a dress from them in the Selfs Jan sale,then pulled myself up,as I actually don't wear dresses much!!!