What Bag do you carry to the Gym?

1. To me the Speedy 30 its find and with the other hand holding a shoes or Excursion! will fit everytinh perfecty!, :nuts: because somethimes I some carry keepall45.. waht is it in the bag....? Just want to know cause I want to carry my Cherry keepall to Gym too but I think its look too big, its like traveller bag
    Thanks!

2. I mean : I saw some :shame:

3. Montsouris GM:love:

4. I just use a black duffle bag I got free when I joined my old gym. Do I need a LV tote now? LOL.

5. I only carry generic black nylon bag I got from San Lorenzo Market Florenze. Now you got me thinking...

6. I would be totally paranoid :wondering that someone would break into my locker if I carried an LV to the gym. Just a regular duffle bag for me!

7. I don't want my LVs to smell sweaty so I just use this cheap bag that I have lying around the house.

8. Tokidoki large messenger....fits a ton!

9. me too! well i only have one louis and it is way too small to be used as a gym bag anyway.

10. I use a plain old gym bag too. I don't wanna cry if somebody decides to steal my stuff!

11. Some cheap large bag that I found laying around the house. :lol: I don't want any sweat stain on my bag!

12. Gym bags at the gym. After all, everything has its purpose:biggrin:

13. A black Coach leather tote -- about 18 inches. Bought it off eBay a few years ago. A bit scuffed now but basically indestructible and used daily. But confess I'm flirting with an LV Keepall.

14. i change often. whatever mood i'm in

15. I use an LL Bean tote bag. It doesn't show dirt that much, it fits my clothes and towel/bath stuff, and it's very durable. I used to use a bookbag way back from college, but I always found it kind of lumpy with my shoes and just uncomfy.

Jean