what bag do you carry in the rain?

i have a teensey coach purse that hides nicely in my coat!

today it's snowing, and i think i'll be using my wilsons just cuz i'm not going to be hanging outside :P

it's leather but Wilsons leather isn't painfully expensive for one thing, and their leather is fabulously hearty, so i'm not worried about my bag...

maybe i should be? i'm not one to obsess about stuff like that BUT i am kinda new to this DESIGNER collection thing so.. pfft ..i could be in the wrong lol!

:supacool:

This morning was a really rainy day and I changed my bag to a cheapie that I bought 3 years ago... it actually wore well and looks cute, but I don't really care about it..

My Damier Saleya PM. I used to carry other bags, as I have a habit of throwing all my junk into a longchamp tote for work, which I could care less if those get wet, however, sometimes the contents of the bag would get wet too, if it was super windy and my umbrella offered little protection.. so with the LV nothing inside can get wet either.

my longchamp les pliages bags, my damier speedy, or...my LV mono pochette if i'm going out on the town or don't want a big bag. i just tuck it into my jacket when i'm outside :P when i took it to india, i often put it over my chest under my jacket to hide it from the pollution/dirt. so it stays dry!