What bag did u buy- Nordstrom Aniversary Sale?

1. There was a thread before the sale discussing the possibilities so what new purse babies came home with you?
    I got the Juicy Couture tote in pink. It is my first Juicy as they are usually too young looking for me. This one is leather and it is the perfect size to include a diaper and wipes for my little one when I don't want to carry a diaper bag :tup:.
    I also just got the Cole Haan convertible shopper in black. It had sold out :crybaby:, but they must have ordered more as it is back ordered, but I should get it by the early middle of next month :yahoo:. I am psyched as I wanted a large black bag to carry to work especially days when I have to be out of the office.

2. Good deals on the Cole Haan and Juicy bags! I wanted to buy a Cole Haan Large Bucket Bag but...I'm on a ban...

3. Marc Jacobs Black Christy bag, but I haven't receive it yet!

4. I bought the L.A.M.B. oxford satchel is saddle and have gotten tons of compliments already! My coworker was like "that is a bad a** bag!!!!!"

5. I also bought a L.A.M.B. bag the rowington in silver, still waiting for it to be delivered.

6. Was this bag on sale? I didn't see any MJ bags?

7. Yes it was but I believe they are completely sold out now. If you are really interested you should call a SA and ask them to do a system wide search for you. Good luck!

8. I purchased a Marc Jacobs bordeaux Blake! :love:

9. I had posted on that other Anniv sale thread, but this makes more sense! I purchased the Elliot Luca Estella bag in large black patent and it is by far the biggest bag I've ever purchased! I took it out today and it's great - I love it!
    I was wondering if anyone had purchased this bag in medium? I waited too long and they were all gone!

10. All my items were LAMB. I bought the Silver Esquivel, Cheetah Oxford, and Silver Coin pouch.

11. I bought a Marc Jacobs Venetia (black) and I am still waiting for it to be delivered. It is supposed to be here on Monday. I also bought a L.A.M.B. Esquival in Cheetah. It was waiting for me on my doorstep when I returned home this afternoon. I love it. The sale is on until Aug. 6th. Still time.....

12. got 2 Brahmin bags, in brown