What B Bag fits over the shoulder???

I took some pictures of my truffle work 2006 handles compared to my vert foncé weekender 2007/3 handles. As you can see, balenciaga has been very generous with our armpits!!! :smile: the obvious difference between the two models shows how comfortable it is to wear the new weekender over a coat in winter!!! i really appreciate these extra centimeters.:tup:

attachment.php

^^ wowza, that's a big difference!!!
:tup:

p.s. thanks for posting the piccies delmilano :heart:

yeah, big big difference aaallabama, that's why i show it to everyone on this forum. it's really great for b bags lovers, making the weekender easy to carry.
i wish they will do the same thing for the work model.
addictedtopurses, unfortunately, i've seen the sky blue work and it doesn't have longer handles. maybe next season???? let's hope.

My Work from this season has the longer handles too.I don't know if they are as long as the WE's, but I can put it on my shoulder even when wearing a coat. There was a thread about the handles of the Work a couple of weeks ago....

well, glossie, the sky blue is the new sky blue 2008 which just came out. i tried a work on of this color and found the handles not longer. maybe i'm wrong or the difference isn't as obvious as for the weekender style. i'll check with the salesperson to be sure about it.

So, how do the handles compare between an RH Work and a "women's" RH Weekender? I am about to get a Weekender with a mirror (women's size, right?)

well, glossie, the sky blue is the new sky blue 2008 which just came out. i tried a work on of this color and found the handles not longer. maybe i'm wrong or the difference isn't as obvious as for the weekender style. i'll check with the salesperson to be sure about it.

thanks. sorry - the sky blue work's handles are not longer than your truffle work, did you mean this? pardon my being confused.. trying to reconcile my info with the other thread on handles.

thanks. sorry - the sky blue work's handles are not longer than your truffle work, did you mean this? pardon my being confused.. trying to reconcile my info with the other thread on handles.

yes that's what i meant, :smile: but again, it was my feeling, i have to drop by at the printemps haussmann again, this time with my truffle work and compare seriously the handles of the 08 sky blue work and mine. will let you know when i have the confirmation.:okay:

Oh yes, please do! The handles of my 2007 Work seem significantly longer than the Works of previous seasons, and I'm wondering maybe my bag was just an exception? Noone else has noticed such a big difference!