What are your thoughts on Dinky 24?

Now that the Dinky 24 has been out a while, what are people's thoughts on it? Useful? Comfortable? Worth the money?

I own a Dinky 24 and it is one of my favorite and most versatile bags. Why? Straps can be arranged in a multitude of ways, looks classy with the chain strap, you can buy other straps, and it holds much more than you think...small wallet (but this is not even needed due to kiss lock) Room for phone, iPad mini, lipstick, keys, hand sanitizer, Kleenex.

Since you can arrange the straps so many ways, it is easy to find several comfortable ways to wear it. I also love the roomy back pocket. The quality of the leather is also just divine.

I own a Dinky 24 and it is one of my favorite and most versatile bags. Why? Straps can be arranged in a multitude of ways, looks classy with the chain strap, you can buy other straps, and it holds much more than you think...small wallet (but this is not even needed due to kiss lock) Room for phone, iPad mini, lipstick, keys, hand sanitizer, Kleenex.

Since you can arrange the straps so many ways, it is easy to find several comfortable ways to wear it. I also love the roomy back pocket. The quality of the leather is also just divine.
Thank you for this feedback! I was wishing this size came with the option of the leather strap but it should be easy to buy one to match. It seems very roomy!

Thank you for this feedback! I was wishing this size came with the option of the leather strap but it should be easy to buy one to match. It seems very roomy!

I know we're not permitted to post personal items for sale in here, but are we allowed to reveal if we're selling something on EBay? I don't want to start trouble, lol.

Thanks in advance