What Are Your Plans For The Summer ?

1. What are your plans for the Summer ?

Are the kids off too camp ?

Will you be taking a vacation ?

This Summer were going to England to visit my family and my best friend Linda and her family. :heart:

2. I went on my vacation already...went to San Francisco and Napa with my bf...had a GREAT time. So, no more vacations till maybe August. Going to be looking for a full-time job this summer since I just graduated college.

Going to England sounds SO good! Hope you have a great time!

3. Hello,

Where will you go to in England. I live in North London, and can try to give you some places to go to if you are coming to the capital.My kids well two of them will go to camp for 1 week, then we are going to stay with friend in Spain close to Portugal. Apparently, their home is quite isolated which has thrilled my husband, as there are no boutiques within miles!!!!!! I will take my Blackberry though, as there are always internet boutiques!!!!!!!

www.lestroisenfants.com

4. Trip to England, huh? Sounds exciting. Enjoy your trip, Pradasmeadow! DH and I will be in the Dominican Republic in June. In August we are doing three-day motorcycle "hog rally" that will go from NY to RI and MA. In September we will be doing our yearly trip to Las Vegas.

5. Wow-I hope you ladies enjoy your trips. They all sound wonderful. The children will be in school/camp this summer and I'll be packing (Assuming that my house sells this summer).

6. Work work work. That's all I'll be doing this summer :sad: My boss is taking his family on vacation every summer, so I have to be here.

Pradasmeadow, I'm sure you will have fun in England :biggrin:

7. I'm not going anywhere, but hopefully, people will be coming to me!

My online friend who lives in California is supposed to visit me for a few days and go to my graduation party in July. We're going to show her around the area and we might go into the city (New York City, that is).

Another online friend is supposed to come up here from North Carolina in August. I got tickets to see JK Rowling (the author of the Harry Potter books) read in Radio City Music Hall. Stephen King and John Irving will also do readings from their books, but I don't really care about them:p . I can't wait to see JKR read. My friend and I are total Potterholics, so seeing JKR read HP is like seeing God read from the Bible:lol: . I'm going to freak out:shame: .

I hope that all goes well and that they're both able to come see me...it will be so cool if it happens.

8. going to the philippines, hong kong, and japan with my bf, mom, and brother during june/july.. then gonna go to las vegas with just the bf in august

9. I just came back from vacation: me, mom, my son, my sister, her hubby and their 15 month old daughter chilling in Rome. :heart:

My 4 year old is going to be VERY busy this summer: During the week, he has summer school in the morning, camp in the afternoon, and swim classes on Thursdays. On Saturdays, he has social skills therapy and I just signed him up for a "kindergarten reading readiness" program on Sundays! :amazed:

We are also going to spend a weekend at a ranch in upstate New York and spend a week or two at my mother's house in Georgia.

10. I was born and raised in Manchester, so thats where most of my family and friends are, My parents recently moved to Knightsbridge. I carnt wait to go to Harrods, to see if they still sell their famous biscuits. :heart:

11. I'm trying to get my intro and a chapter done on my dissertation.

Also teaching summer session -- history of psychiatry course.

I'm heading to Quebec City next weekend, otherwise will probably stay close to home. Even though I want to get some work done, I'm sure that I'll incorporate plenty of leisure too -- reading by the pool, movies, socializing, etc...

12. I'm taking my annual summer vacation to Maui in August, and will probably go to Las Vegas and Yosemite.

13. Originally, I was going to travel in Europe for two weeks with my friends. But now, I don't think I can anymore because I can't manage to book an open visa appointment. *sigh* So most likely no go. :sad:

14. I'm going to move, and hopefully I'll have time (and most importantly - money!!!) to go down to Copenhagen for some LV-shopping:biggrin:

15. Moving :rolleyes: Hopefully lots of fishing, going to the beach, reading, hanging out with family and friends, and going on my yearly trip to the Keys in August :cool: