What are your Guilty pleasures?

*This site
*Chocolate
*Gossip Mags
*Animals huggin and snugglin
*Garth Brroks - favorite county singer
*Michael Buble' - favortie jazz singer
*McLeod's Daughter's (Austrila TV series)
*reading Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series
*sleeping in late
*getting my nails and pedi done

hmmmm, guilty pleasures. while there are many, here is a small list of a few off that pops up first

1. bag loving... of course
2. dark chocolate peanut butter sandwiches (sometimes with sliced bananas)
3. watches
4. sex and city reruns
5. tea
6. Terra spiced taro chips!!!

*Big bags of Funyuns. My all time favorite junk food
*This forum.
*Other forums on some of my favorite topics (like perfume, Micheal Ealy, Vegetarianism, etc)
*bohemian/hip jewelry
*putting purses I can never afford in my watched list on Ebay (like I'll ever get to buy them)
*weekly tabloids (Life & Style, In Touch, etc)
*putting my hair into afro puffs, twists, and other "non conventional" hair styles ( as some of my coworkers call it) so what, I know they're jealous
*cookbooks. I hate to cook, but love to eat............and fantasize about all those wonderful dishes I'll probably never make.
*America's Next Top Model
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*Little House on the Prairie
*my "every now and then" Starbucks obsession (every now and then meaning I can't afford healthwise to have it more often than that)
*Peanut M&M's (also a every now and then thing)

--gosh I could go on and on, but I'll stop there!

I love shoes!!!!!!!! I love Manolo's, Choo's, Zanotti's, Casaedi's and etc!!!!

I love to watch E! and I love the celebrity shoes, I love the guys voice , he is like an upscale movie phone guy! lol. I drink my pinot noir! and my 12" mac powerbook on my forums. My boyfriend always says I am in my "evil layer" he jokes. Its cute.

my guilty pleasure is my shoes!!!!!
and i love going on vacations which i try to do every month or every two months even if its for a couple of days!!
oooo and good food! I love sushi from Yama and Japonica in NYC and i love Steak!

Reactions: Lopingfool
- VH1 celebrity shows...'the fabulous life of...' etc.
- really bad commercial rap music
- hoodies. my favorite one is from Boston College
- eatting peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon (Peter Pan low-fat creamy is the best. it's way tastier than the regular fat version)

hfxshopgirl said:
"the wb" girly shows (gilmore girls, felicity, etc)
hersey chocolate
mtv shows (newlyweds, laguna beach, etc)
gossip blogs
this site
a lot of shopping

Totally
Plus:
Sex and the City (mainly the 3rd and 4th series)
Ab Fab
eBay (some days I spent the whole weekend just searching for things that I could buy from a shop ie. socks:shame: )
Go to online stores and put things in the shopping cart, and don't purchase anything (E-Luxury and Nieman Marcus)
Starbucks, Everyday (Sometimes two or three times, depending on a dead-line)
In general VH1 and MTV and E!
Krispy kreme (just the classic glaze - I don't think I've ever purchased everything else different)
Candid pictures of celebrities (mostly just to look at what handbags they carry:shame: )

-designer handbags, wallets, and shoes
-rolex watches
-downloading itunes to the nano
-sex and the city (have all the dvds and have watch them all about 5 times already, favorite episodes are those with the engagement rings (charlotte got a Tiffany's one), and the various purse sightings (Sam and Lisa Ling with the Hermes, Carrie with the Gucci belt bag)
-luxury vehicles
-Tiffany jewelry
-diamonds

EEK! my poor fiance!

Sweetea said:
1. When I buy my expensive bags.:love:
2. Texas Turtles (2 scoops of vanilla custard, with chocolate, caramel topping, and roasted pecans and cherry on top). :love: :shame:
3. Salt and fresh ground papper krinkle Cut Kettle Chips.:biggrin:
4. When I am not doing my workout when I am suppose to.:P
5. The Purse Blog!! :P

And I am addicted to all of them!!!:lol: :lol: .

I have the S&P krinkle cut kettle as well! Delish!

Suzerstar said:
Rediculously priced bedding...Love lounging in a fluffy bed!!
cigarettes
betsy ann chocolates
diamonds
yankee candles--these are way over priced...love them anyway
definately celebrity gossip/fashion
shady brady straw hats

Have you tried Trapp or Root candles. they are quite nice as well!

adored said:
-designer handbags, wallets, and shoes
-rolex watches
-downloading itunes to the nano
-sex and the city (have all the dvds and have watch them all about 5 times already, favorite episodes are those with the engagement rings (charlotte got a Tiffany's one), and the various purse sightings (Sam and Lisa Ling with the Hermes, Carrie with the Gucci belt bag)
-luxury vehicles
-Tiffany jewelry
-diamonds

EEK! my poor fiance!

i'm with you on SATC...i could watch that show on endless repeat and never get sick of it!