What are your favorite obscure, boutique brands of clothing?

1. I am speaking of mid to higher priced contemporary brands NOT USUALLY carried at mass retailers.

Some of my favorites are:

See by Chloe
    Mint Jodi Arnold
    Heike Jarick
    Syla (swim)
    Adam + Eve
    Thread Social
    Found Denim
    Nation Tees

What are some of yours?

2. IDK about obscure, but I love C&C California (one of those C's stands for Claire ;)!), Velvet and Splendid... SOoo soft and comfy :girlsigh:

3. Does Kitson count? I really like the stuff at Kitson..it's a fun place. There are some well known brands that sell there, but then there are some designers that aren't so well known there too.

4. Not sure how obscure we are talking here but some of my lesser-known/harder-to-find favorite pieces that have served me really well are from:
    Ella Moss
    Anna Sui
    A Common Thread
    Atsuro Tayama
    Tracy Reese

5. For me:

Maharishi
    Rick Owens
    Fake London
    Vivienne Westwood
    Great China Wall

6. Ooo and Lucien Pellat-Finet....yummy!

7. YaYa Aflalo is one of my favorites!

8. Fun thread! Mine aren't that obscure, but here are some of my favourites:
    Mike & Chris
    Mint
    Ya Ya Aflalo / LOVE by Ya Ya
    Aritzia (TNA and Wilfred)
    Alice & Olivia
    Alexander Wang
    Nui
    Rebecca Taylor
    MARC by MJ
    Free City

I have yet to buy something from Alexander Wang, Mint or Alice & Olivia, but they're ones that I constantly check at Revolve for dresses to wear to all the weddings I have this summer! If I had a more disposable income, I would for sure have a closet of dresses by these designers.

9. I LOVE Alvin Valley (mostly blazers and dress pants though). Most of the ones mentioned as well. LA Made for great basic tanks. I also LOVE Samantha Treacy(sp?) stuff, but have yet to own any. Most of the brand I love are lesser known

10. All I can think of that hasnt been mentioned is Paul and Joe - love their clothes.

11. I also like a few that some have mentioned: Mike & Chris, Wilfred, Rebecca Taylor, and Paul & Joe.

I also like Development...which also leads to 3.1 Philip Lim, and Milly

12. sretsis, issa, issli, poleci, laila azhar....to name a few.

13. I second Alvin Valley pants...they make your backside look fantastic. I live for their sample sales.

14. I adore Eva Franco and Yoanna Barshi (I think I spelled that correctly!) dresses. Great labels :smile:

15. Vena Cava, Mike&Chris, Vince
    and it's not clothing but I really like Rachel Leigh, Giles & Brother, and Malababa jewelry