What are your everyone's thoughts on these Chanel shoes???

1. [​IMG]

I have been eyeing them forever. A lady walked into the Chanel boutique today while I was in there wearing a red pair and they were gorgeous.

My question is, do you think they're a bit too trendy given the price? I adore them, but I always turn away from them for some reason.

I would love your insight!

2. to be honest, I wouldnt spend money on them they're not my style...but if you really really loves them go for it!

3. As long as you are able to work a "trendy" piece into your wardrobe it will no longer be trendy. It's all a matter of putting it with the right pieces and then it will mesh beautifully.

4. Personally, I don't like them much. :nogood: If you think they look good on you though, go for it!

5. Sorry, don't like them....Sorry

6. I love this colour haven't seen it before!I also like them in black and blue -red is too loud in this design although I love red shoes lol!
    I agree with Mr Posh Spice on how to match them with your rest of outfits!:tup:

7. Mmm... they look cute but I think they are more a Chanel "collector" shoes item, I mean, if you have a lot of Chanel shoes and other pretty shoes, go for them (if you like and think you can use them). But they scream "I am fall/winter 2007 shoes!" so maybe I would get them only if they are on sale.
    Personally I would wear them only in special occasions and as I don't have many special occasions I don't think the purchase is good. Maybe you could get a easier style to carry everyday?

8. The design is nice and very different:okay:.. the color its nice 2 n its pretty matchable ... n these would be perfect shoes for ppl dat luvs high heels and shoes with a special touch if you are like one of em you should get em specially cuz u say that u always back off... and sumxs its gud 2 have trendy shoes its gud 2 have any type lol; so hope you make a decision & enjoy ur holidays!! :upsidedown:

p.s remember that the end wuts comfortable for urself n matchable with ur wardrobe wins!! :graucho:

9. The design is nice and very different:okay:.. the color its nice 2 n its pretty matchable ... n these would be perfect shoes for ppl dat luvs high heels and shoes with a special touch if you are like one of em you should get em specially cuz u say that u always back off... and sumxs its gud 2 have trendy shoes its gud 2 have any type lol; so hope you make a decision & enjoy ur holidays!! :upsidedown:

p.s remember that the end wuts comfortable for urself n matchable with ur wardrobe wins!! :graucho:

10. I LOVE these! I have them in black with the gold heel. I don't feel they are trendy at all. I pair them with a black dress and black opaque tights and I'm off to be fabulous.

11. i don't like them at all

12. they are cool.. I think I seen a pair on sale at Saks in Chevy Chase

13. i think they look cute irl but i'm not sure. IMO, it looks a little trendy and if worn with the wrong outfit, it could be a tad tacky. i somehow tend to turn away from them as well, my SA thinks they suit me but i'm just not sure how they'll go in the long run.

14. they are not for me, but it's up to you, if you really like them and feel good wearing them then go for it.

15. just like mon, just pair w/ right outfit and it will be ab fab!!