What are you wearing with that gorgeous Valentino???

Jag Jeans
Ann Taylor cardigan
Banana Republic sparkle cami
Valentino gold petale flats
Valentino Folie Bow hobo
David Yurman jewels

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1128.JPG
    IMG_1128.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 554
Ok, I need to get busy with my Valentinos and wear something cute. LL, you have inspired me!

Come on, everybody! You don't have to be dressed up. Just your everyday look. Let's see some pics!

LabelLover & Nascarfan, you have inspired me. LL, I think it is the chainmail tote in your last outfit, right? From your most recent amazing reveal :smile: So chic!

We are on vacay for a few days leaf peeping. It was 20 degrees in the morning yesterday, so I am wearing:

Moonshadow cable knit black hat, Elizabeth Arden sunglasses, fluffy navy blue faux fur Regent Park coat (bought yesterday, great deal at $139 & very necessary due to the weather!), and my new plum Petale dome bag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• outfit1.jpg
    outfit1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 533
LabelLover & Nascarfan, you have inspired me. LL, I think it is the chainmail tote in your last outfit, right? From your most recent amazing reveal :smile: So chic!

We are on vacay for a few days leaf peeping. It was 20 degrees in the morning yesterday, so I am wearing:

Moonshadow cable knit black hat, Elizabeth Arden sunglasses, fluffy navy blue faux fur Regent Park coat (bought yesterday, great deal at $139 & very necessary due to the weather!), and my new plum Petale dome bag.

attachment.php

You look fabulous Mithril! I'm so jealous of your weekend getaway :P

Thanks LabelLover! Here's another one. Thanks to DH for fixing the photo quality:

MET sparkle hoodie
Ann Taylor tank top
Pine IV jeans
Red large Couture bag

attachment.php

Attachments

• outfit2-adjusted.jpg
    outfit2-adjusted.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 461
Smartly-dressed, all of you. I've been mooning over the new cream-colored Rosiers, but I wonder if they unravel easily? They feel so delicate.

Thanks! The rosiers do acquire a slight fringe after use, but I just trim
any loose threads with nail scissors-very easy and no big deal. The rosiers are
luxurious, scrumptious bags. I love my ombré rosier.