What Are You Thought On The Wallet On A Chain

1. I AM DEBATING ON GETTING A DARK SILVER WALLET ON A CHAIN. i WOULD REALLY LIKE A DARK SILVER REISSUE BUT AFTER MY HUSBAND GIVING ME A GUILT TRIP ABOUT THE PRICE, I FIGURED I COULD COMPROMISE AND GET THIS PURSE. wHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THE WALLET ON THE CHAIN? ARE THEY PRACTICAL?

2. Hello

I have a WOC in black quilted lambskin and I absolutely love it!!! As you dont need to carry a purse for your money and cards, I find I can actually fit in MORE stuff into my WOC than I can in my medium red jersey reissue (as the inner flap prohibits what you can put in it, and I have to carry a purse for all my money and cards etc)

In my WOC, I can carry my phone (blackberry) ipod, lipstick and car keys - plus money in the zipper bit and cards in the card slots. I think it's ideal!

I also think that the WOC is good value for money, as you can also wear it three ways - across the body, double strap as a shoulder bag like the flaps or as a clutch with the chain tucked inside.

I dont have a bad word to say about the WOC!!

3. Honestly, I wouldn't compromise unless you really love the bag. I'm not saying to buy the reissue regardless of what he says, but if that is the bag you really want, I personally would save until you are able to get one. IMHO, compromising on what you really want ends up being a bad idea b/c you still want the other bag. At least with me, I'd end up spending more money in the long run b/c I just wouldn't be satisfied.

And yes, the WOAC is small. IMHO it is too small for every day use, at least with what I have to carry. I think the Reissue is more practical.

4. Hey Cookie, the WOC is seriously small. The dimensions (in inches) are about 7.5 x 4.5 x 1. I carry a big bag on a daily basis. I only use my WOCs for evenings out. It will fit a slim cell phone, some lipgloss, etc. It has 6 built-in credit card slots and a very slender zip pouch on the inside. So it depends on what you need to carry every day. I could never get by with just a WOC for daily use, but I always carry a ton of stuff...

5. What size of reissue were you thinking of? Because IMO, a wallet on a chain even though it's less expensive than a reissue, isn't as versatile. Therefore, I feel you wouldn't get as many uses out of it compared to a reissue... yet you're still paying what, over $1000? I figure you could get much more use out of a reissue if it's a practical size (i.e. 226, 227) since it can go from day to evening. Whereas WOC is seems more for evening only.

6. I Was Going To Get The 225 Size. Now I'm Thinking Gold!! As You Can See I Can't Make Up My Mind

7. I agree, WOAC is definitely small and for the light packer. It is adorable though. Someone posted pics of a black metallic one they got and it was smokin' hot! It really depends what you carry around with you. If it's only cc's cash and a small phone, go for it! No need for a purse. On the other hand, I personally wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have a big bag for my stuff. Even when my stuff could fit in a small flap, I like knowing I can always fit a little more in my bag just in case.

8. I love my WOAC, but its for the evening. Everyone should have at least one ;)
    And I agree, the black metallic one is smokin hot!!

9. You could always use a small hands free bag. I think woac is really cute.

10. I think the wallet on chain is adorable, but it doesn't look like the type of bag you can wear everyday. I went to a club recently and it seemed like every girl had the WOC, so to me it's more of an evening type bag. Still really cute, though, but if your heart is set on reissue, there are plenty of tactics you can use on your hubby to convince him :graucho: (ie, guilt trips.. "but baby, don't you want me to be happy..." LOL jk :lol:)