What are you thankful for today?

1. So with all the sad in the world, I wonder, what are you thankful for today?

Me...

I am thankful that Transformer's came out this week.

I am thankful I have a son and DH who likes to watch Transformers as much as me!

I am thankful for my family. I am very blessed!

I am thankful that I get to go back to Denver for work next week. I love it there!

I am thankful my sister and family are coming to see me this weekend.

I am thankful for the people in my life who love me for me. No BS in the way.

I am thankful I have a reason to live! (And I am so freakin' happy about that!!!)

2. Today, I am thankful that physically and mentally I am still in good shape.

3. I'm thankful that I recovering from this terrible cold *sneeze*!

I feel much better today! :smile:

4. Funny that you mentioned a visit with your sister. My first thought is that I'm thankful I just had a great 3 day visit from my sister. We hadn't seen each other since last year.

Thankful that I've met so many wonderful people here on tPF; I received 4 lovely cards today from members that made my heart full of joy.

5. I am SOOOO Thankful my sister's test's came back Negative!:yahoo:

6. I am thankful that my mom is going strong despite undergoing a bilateral mastectomy and chemotherapy...

7. I am thankful for my wonderful family
    I am thankful for my good health
    I am thankful for all that we have
    I am thankful that I can recognize all of the blessings in my life

8. I am thankful I can telecommute so I don't have to fight traffic
    I am thankful my parents just celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary
    I am thankful I am healthy
    I am thankful that I realized at a young age that happiness was a choice, and it became my choice.
    I am thankful I have not yet been sofa king banned from tPF

9. i am thankful for my life health and strenght...I didn't have to wake up with morning but I did. I woke up to see another wonderful day.

10. the weather. the sun. the laughs. the friends. the stretching. the inner strenght. the warm breeze. the dancing. the smiles.

11. I am thankful for my family and friends.
    I am thankful that my family is in good health
    I am thankful that I can see my DD grow up, hear her laugh
    I am thankful that I get to spend the best quality time at home w/ my SO and my DD
    I am thankful b/c I am truly blessed and I celebrate those blessings every day.

12. I'm thankful for my family and friends; that I'm able to go to University; for music and laughter on cloudy days. :girlsigh:

13. I'm not to far from Denver! If you have a chance to go shopping you might want to check out the new Nordstrom in Cherry Creek. They showed it on the news tonight.

I'm thankful for a happy and healthy dd that makes me smile everyday!

I'm thankful for a dh that works so hard to support his family and still has plenty of time to spend with me and his daughter.

I'm thankful for my mom, dad and brother who will always be there for me no matter what.

14. I am thankful that my cousin and her baby are healthy!

15. I'm thankful for running water.

There was work being done on the pipes yesterday and the water got turned off in the middle of my shower while I had soap all over me. As you can imagine, I was super peeved. They turned it off 1 whole hour before they were supposed to. Luckily, I had the tub plugged up.