What are you secretly wishing to get for Valentine's Day????

For Valentine's Day, I'm secretly wishing for the Cassis Epi Bowling Montaigne GM .... or .... the Cassis Epi Passy.

Trying to throw out hints to the DH. So I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. *crosses fingers*

I would love to get something LV but told my bf to give me the money instead so I can fund something more important at the moment but then if i don't need it for that purpose then I will get something LV...

I was thinking a Epi speedy in Ivory, do they still have the Ivory color in stores though? I don't usually look at the epi line while i'm there...

I haven't any wishes for valentines day, because I have bougth a few days before my Alma in red and my Manhattan PM. And fortunately I have found a black Noé with GOLDEN hardware, what I have surched so long. Can't wait to see her, because she will come from France!:love:

If I get the hearts ~ I will have to thank tpf member who posted the hearts screensaver to give her dh a hint ~ I quickly saved it to my computer and my DH started laughing ....told me "I got the hint ~ what's that thing called." Then he promptly wait listed!