What are you scared of?

tr444 said:
The stomach flu that makes you throw up! :throwup: The one that no matter what you do you are GOING to throw up. I HATE throwing up with a passion. Like so much so that I would give up an arm if someone could garantee me that I would never throw up again!!!! I HATE it!!!!!

Yep, I'm with you on that, it is my BIGGEST phobia. I am also very frightened of RAPE, it petrifies me.

When I move to my apartment (it's in a pretty safe neighborhood) I would like to have a can of mace or pepper spray just in case. I then realized I can't do that, because mace and pepper spray is illegal in Toronto.

My new plan, buy a can of aerosol hairspray or something "just in case."

birds, fish, and most of all eels. I can barely write the "e" word without crying. I'm really only afraid if birds and fish if they're near me/out of water, but I go crazy when I even see a picture of a you know what or if someone starts talking about them. It gets pretty difficult though, since my husband is OBSESSED with our salwater tank and loves to visit aquariums. I actually cry when I'm forced to walk by one-even in public.