What are you scared of?

I am not really scared of a single animal or creature out there...but get me near a roach, :shocked: better YET A FLYING ROACH...and I scream like a crazy person!!! I think they are the most disgusting thing in the entire world!!!:nuts:

Also the deeper things...losing my parents or my grandma...or a loved one...of one of my animals...or friends...being terribly hurt...

But I am STILL TERRIFIED & GROSSED OUT BY ROACHES!!:throwup:

K~

thompk said:
better YET A FLYING ROACH

:roflmfao: i thought that said flying coach at first :roflmfao: that would be a little dramatic!

i'm afraid of:

pigeons
having my blood pressure taken (i get so nervous it always reads sky high but i know it's not really, i just get really :wtf: and want to run away)
snakes biting me when i swim (when i was younger a snake once swam up to me :wtf: and i always look around before going into the water now!)

Snakes -- actually a phobia. even something that resembles a snake makes me uncomfortable.

Blindness -- I read a lot. Two books a day or more on vacation. I could not live without books.

War -- the current events in the Middle East scare me a lot.

Robyn

annanas said:
:roflmfao: i thought that said flying coach at first :roflmfao: that would be a little dramatic!

i'm afraid of:

pigeons
having my blood pressure taken (i get so nervous it always reads sky high but i know it's not really, i just get really :wtf: and want to run away)
snakes biting me when i swim (when i was younger a snake once swam up to me :wtf: and i always look around before going into the water now!)

A flying Paddy would definitly freak me out! With that big lock! IMAGINE!!!!!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

TheImportersWife said:
My fears are a bit different than most:
-losing my parents/family/husband (as in death)
-having a sick child (and I'm not referring to a cold)
-myself becoming sick or injured where I can no longer care for myself and need 24 hr medical care: this includes a stroke, car accident or any kind of head injury, etc. (same goes for my family/hubby)

OMG, I also worry about the same things. I'm such a worry wart that my kids even tell me to relax.

tr444 said:
The stomach flu that makes you throw up! :throwup: The one that no matter what you do you are GOING to throw up. I HATE throwing up with a passion. Like so much so that I would give up an arm if someone could garantee me that I would never throw up again!!!! I HATE it!!!!!
The Norwalk Virus? I've had that! Is that the one where even taking small sips of water (to get the taste out of your mouth after you've thrown up) makes you naseous?

Okay . . . my fears:

Spiders (the little ones are okay, but tarantulas would freak me out).
Helicopters (I have to be unconscious and strapped to a board before I'd go on one).
Clowns (the only acceptable ones are Krusty the Klown and Ronald McDonald).
Lots of seagulls (I've seen Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds).

caitlin1214 said:
The Norwalk Virus? I've had that! Is that the one where even taking small sips of water (to get the taste out of your mouth after you've thrown up) makes you naseous?

Ugg, yea. Norwalk virus, Rotavirus, any throw up causing virus!!! I hate them all. I can handle almost anything else---just cannot stand to throw up. Can't stand it with a gigantic passion!!!!!