Books & Music What Are You Reading ?

Ok, I'm just going to say romance novels. I don't think anyone is interested in hearing the cheesy title. Haha! I SHOULD be reading some textbook or other though...

just finished "In the shadow of young girls in flower", Marcel Proust and now I am reading "The Autumn of the Patriarch" by Garcia Marquez, the next one it'll be "One hundred years of solitude". I just love Garcia's work

i have the devil wears prada i bought it from a op shop and i absolutely loved it ...right now i just finished reading the vodka dialogue it was absolutely funny and also reading the sequel which is the happiness punch...i try to read at least three books a week when i can..

Pradasmeadow said:
I just finished reading a book called Stolen Lives by Malika Oufkir,

One of the most powerful inspirational books I have ever read.

What are you reading ?

What a fantastic book, but what a heartbreaking story.

I'm reading Illicit: How Smugglers, Traffickers and Copycats are Hijacking the Global Economy by Moses Naim

It's actually got a section on counterfitting and discusses LVs. A very interesting book~!

tln said:
I've read all of these. They are so funny and light. I look forward to the new ones. I did just finish The Zahir by Paolo Coelho. It was good, but not as good as The Alchemist.

different opinion here.. i like the zahir better than the alchemist... :amuse:
i currently read eragon - eldest.. :biggrin:
i love every kind of books as much as i love bagsss :shame: