Books & Music What Are You Reading ?

i love angels and demons more than the da vince code both were good. I read da vince code before angels and demons and I think if i read angels and demons before the i wouldn't have found da vince that good.

you guys should read "The Time Traveler's Wife" by audrey niffenegger. it's a beautiful story! i read somewhere that jennifer aniston and brad pitt were in negotiation to produce the movie version.

Noriko said:
Bananas, Beaches, and Bases: Making Feminist Sense of International Politics. I'm a poli sci major :biggrin:

me too, Noriko! :biggrin: are you planning on going onto law or some other form of grad school?

i'm currently reading a whole crapload of books thanks to my class schedule. a stats book, a poli book, a book about the phonograph :suspiciou, and for fun one of my faves: the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime

heartfelt said:
me too, Noriko! :biggrin: are you planning on going onto law or some other form of grad school?

i'm currently reading a whole crapload of books thanks to my class schedule. a stats book, a poli book, a book about the phonograph :suspiciou, and for fun one of my faves: the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime

hehe yeah, law school :biggrin: I'm reading a stats book too! Darn stats, luckily I only have to take this once! Unless they sneak some kind of weird requirement in for law school:Push: What are you planning to do with your poli sci degree?

LA is COLD and rainy right now! such rare weather to have. i hate it. :sad: it makes me gloomy! I live in the 'burbs, arcadia, CA! it's about half an hour away from downtown LA. :smile:

but i'm mostly in san diego because i have an apt there (i go to school at UCSD :biggrin:). good luck with law school, noriko! i'm rooting for you to get into all of your top choices--whatever those may be! hehe. thanks for the encouragement. :smile: i should def. look into it!

hehe aww thanks :love:!

I used to live in Rancho Palos Verdes, is that close to you? I think I've been to arcadia before, but I can't really remember. My X did most of the driving :lol: I come up to CA at least a couple times a year to go shopping though, I'm sooo due to return!

I'm hoping to get into all my top choices too, now I just need to take the darn LSAT! ahhh! :nuts:

rancho palos verdes is about an hour away from me! not too far! :biggrin: did you move to hawaii to go to school there? ooh i'm so jealous! i've never even been to hawaii and it just sounds like paradise!!

what schools are you applying to? and GOOD LUCK on the LSATs. you'll do great. ;D

heartfelt said:
rancho palos verdes is about an hour away from me! not too far! :biggrin: did you move to hawaii to go to school there? ooh i'm so jealous! i've never even been to hawaii and it just sounds like paradise!!

what schools are you applying to? and GOOD LUCK on the LSATs. you'll do great. ;D

I really want to go to Georgetown, I need to score really well on my LSAT though. I wouldnt mind going to Loyola law too, it'll put me right back in CA where I belong! Hawaii is also a consideration, if all else fails. I grew up here and I am sooo ready to leave again. I did my freshman year in CA, but returned home because my grandmother was sick. I figured that I could always go away again later, which I am! :nuts: Theres nothing like strolling down Rodeo buying the town! btw, have you ever been to that consignment looking store near YSL? I always see birkins in there, but its appointment only and I always forget to inquire!:Push:

i've never heard of it but i'm dying to go now! :biggrin:

aww i hope you do get into georgetown--it's really a great school. but loyola law is great too. i have a friend that goes there. she loves it! and plus you'll be back in CA and you won't have to pay raised prices in HI and you can stroll down rodeo everyday! :biggrin: :biggrin:

btw. i think it's hilarious how we're msging back in forth on this thread. haha.