What are you loving this week?

I can't get Gina's Raisin Kelly out of my mind! It's just stunning! Has me really contemplating between the Birkin or Kelly for my first bag... I thought I would go neutral, but now I'm thinking maybe an Ink, Indigo, Raisin or Violet!
Everyone with a color: Do you use your colored bags as much as your neutrals?

Gold, chocolate, graphite or other rich neutral colored Birkin...would also like to see rouge h, poitron, vert anis...

Trim...black or chocolate ostrich (does trim come in chocolate ostrich)?

I think the birkin "fits" me better than a kelly, but I would like to try a supple, kelly 35 in a "soft" leather just to test my hypothesis...

I would also like to compare the 32 HAC to my 35 birkin to test HAC fit...

Perhaps a cashmere muffler or the tweedee...

I am all over the place this week...

I can't get Gina's Raisin Kelly out of my mind! It's just stunning! Has me really contemplating between the Birkin or Kelly for my first bag... I thought I would go neutral, but now I'm thinking maybe an Ink, Indigo, Raisin or Violet!
Everyone with a color: Do you use your colored bags as much as your neutrals?

Well, I'm not afraid of color either -- but have found that I haven't been using my fuschia bolide lately, but mostly because of a new bag purchase -- and that may be a spring/summer color for me....I also have a raisin coming and can't WAIT for it! And think indigo is great - for me, black is almost dull because Hermes does colors so well....although some prefer black and neutrals...I think the raisin is a little punch of color without being too loud...:smile: