What are you looking forward to buying this spring?

1. Since elux and Neimans and others have debuted their Spring options this year I'm curious what you guys are thinking about them, and what do you plan to get?

I am loving the reappearance of wedges, skinny jeans, and the new citrus colors showing up.

I adore this new Jean Paul Gaultier dress, sadly it's out of my price range :push:

Jean Paul Gaultier -  Ruched Silk Dress -  Neiman Marcus

What do you love that's showing up?
    What do you love that's still around?
    Any planned buys?
  2. That dress is so hot, if only I had a place to wear it. I'm looking forward to just putting back on capris and sandals.
  3. Sandals, lots and lots of sandals!
  4. no idea yet

but lots of white!
  5. Thank you for pointing out the Gaultier.... I love Gaultier!

This is very compelling....

6. the Burberry cropped jacket with the large silver buttoms and rope tie sleeves
  7. Christian L. rope wedges, maybe a pair of cropped skinny jeans, and a pretty M Missoni top, don't know which one yet......
  8. woohooo!! went to the mall today and the had TONS of spring/summer stuff already!!

I'm in TOTAL love with almost everything Moschino Jeans!
  9. Wedges!
  10. And Nanette Lepore's stuff! I absolutely love her spring/summer line... very fun, flirty, and girly!
  11. tanks and camis - i miss them!
  12. summer dresses, I love cute dresses for the summer and a new bathing suit once I lose 15 pounds! :love:
  13. lots of cute babydoll tops!

i just bought this one from anthropologie:

i LOVE it, so i'm wearing it with a light grey-blue long-sleeve tee under it until it warms up. i love shirts like this!
  14. Cute!

15. Something Loro Piana