What are you going to buy w/your PCE??

I'm torn...I really want medium Lily in camel but I also like the Thompson Top Handle in parchment and maybe even the Miranda in blue...really, I just need a carry-on bag for all the trips I'm taking this year. Still so expensive even with PCE though, plus I want a new scarf and some shoes.

I went in this afternoon to do a presale. I'm leaving for Orlando Friday morning to go to a cheer competition with my daughter. I won't be back until Monday afternoon. I was thinking dh could go pick it up for me so I'd have it as soon as I got home. She said they would mail it and I would still have it when I get home. He was happy to not have to go to the mall this weekend! :tup:

Anyway, I got the Heritage Stripe Small Tote in pink, the matching mini skinny, and the medium beauty case. I had already bought the pink signature flower charm to put on it too. I was planning on getting the wristlet and not the mini skinny. It was so cute but I've never had one before so it took me a while to decide. I have a pale pink leather wristlet that I bought 2 years ago so I figured worse case scenario, I will use it if I get buyers remorse about the mini skinny. I have to tell you , it was so sad to leave the store empty handed! :crybaby:They did take my card too. I'll post pics next week when I get home.

P.S. It is so great to find a forum dedicated to Coach...finally people who get why I love it so much!!!

So far on my list of pce items i have the tattersall french wallet
40946_b4mc_a0_front
and I'm going to get the lipgloss
b009_gia_a0_front
in heather:tup:

I went and checked out the new stuff today and I LOVE the Bleecker Canvas Tote, but not sure which color. I'm also thinking maybe a wallet or large wristlet...But... I've been dreaming of the new metallic Carly!!
11791_bnagu_a0_front
41057_b4ph_a0_front

Who knows what I'll end up with. I change my mind on an hourly basis.

I'm getting the 3D strawberry key chain, a wristlet with tattersall lining (I've gotta see in IRL to choose) and hopefully the hamptons leather sachel... and hten i might find something else there... Things always look better IRL, so we'll see what I actually end up with.

I have to thank my PCE buddy again for sending me (very quickly) her PCE. She is such a sweet heart!!

I have no idea what I want for PCE :sad: Maybe another leather Carly...or a Lily but I am not loving the colors right now for the Lily....so confused! Any help and pics to persuade me?

Heritage Stripe multi-purpose tote -I really need a work bag w/ a shoulder strap, the sterling silver band ring and the planet charm. I wanted to get the Metallic Bridgit, but I just bought 2 Bals this month so really couldn't do it.