What are you getting for PCE?

1. Here's what I got, so far *L*

[​IMG]

This in blue to match the bag........
    [​IMG]

And the Ali Leather in Black....
    [​IMG]

2. :woohoo:for the Ali in black!! Sorry....I'm a little partial....

But here's my shopping list (subject to change at anytime):

--white ergo tote (the only definite purchase)
    --mahogany soho hobo (I "need" another brown bag....also just ordered the blue T&Co. scarf and contemplating how it will look on the brown)
    --denim small hobo (maybe...deciding if I need it to go with my Thalia wedges)
    --maybe a scarf and something for my RAOK buddy

3. I think I am going to get the signature hobo and probably a wallet to match!

I was looking at the medium sig ergo, but I went in and tried it on and it's just not big enough for me! :crybaby:

4. Today, I ordered:

Denim satchel

[​IMG]

Wallet for my dad:

[​IMG]

Something for my RAOK buddy!

[​IMG]

11183_BDEWT-1_d2.jpg 74010_MAH_d2.jpg shhhh.jpg
  5. I am getting for me:

94061_SVSV_d2.jpg
    and in Green
    98023_d2.jpg

Of course my Roak buddy is getting a little something something can't post what it is though

6. well IF i get a pce card .. I'll probably buy something for my raok buddy and i'll get myself something legacy (hippie perhaps?) -- maybe the mayra wedges if they're still around.

7. oh man i wish i got a pce card! I did buy something at the boutique last month, AND the SA sent me a little card afterwards about the purchase, so I thought YAY! BUT I have since moved out of my apartment...so even if I got mailed one, I wouldn't get it...

can't wait to see what everyone else is getting!

8. Since this is the one time in the past two years that I'm seriously lusting after a bag (Lg Khaki/Saddle Carly) that's a bit out of my price range, luck will surely have it that I won't get a PCE invite.

However, I want to vicariously shop through all of you! Please keep all of those lists coming!

9. I AM EXTREMELY PARTIAL! :yahoo:

10. I WILL NEVER BE INVITED TO PCE B/C I LIVE TO FAR OUT IN THE BOONIES TO SHOP AT THE BOOOTIQUE. ALSO, I AM EXPERIENCING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS, BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE BAGS I WANT AND LOVE, INCLUDING ACCESSORIES & CHARMS, ETC.

SO SHOP LONG AND HARD, ENJOY THE EUPHORIA, TAKE A FEW BREATHS AND SHOP SOME MORE! I WILL VICARIOUSLY GET "FIXED" THROUGH YOUR PURCHASES!

11. Ahhh! Another vicarious shopper!

12. How do you make sure they have the bag you want? My card won't be here till the middle of next week and I plan on getting a large signature Carly in Khaki/Gold

13. I already have my card, and the store put my things back until they can ring it up on the 7th.

14. Oh man, well if i was getting a pce card... which i'm not :crybaby: i would get a large carly in a heartbeat, probabley along with a wristlet or wallet and then of course a watermelon charm lol

15. I was SO SURPRISED to see an envelope from COACH in my mailbox when I got home from vacation Saturday. Inside was A PCE CARD for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
    It's my FIRST ONE! I have absolutely NO IDEA what I am going to get...but I'm gonna get SOMETHING!!! Any suggestions?!?!? Isn't it better to get something BIG??? I just don't know WHAT I would get though?!?! I hadn't given it any thought cuz I just "knew" I would NOT be getting a PCE Card. So.....guess I'd better do some quick thinking and decision making! LOL!!!