What are those?

1. Hello;

Can someone help me identifying the name and (probably) year of the bags?

Thanks a lot!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:wlae::wlae::wlae:

2. the 2nd bag is the expandable flap. the 3rd bag has the chocolate bar quilting. i'm not sure about the rest.. they seem like vintage bags to me? the last one looks like a little mini kelly bag but with a braided handle!

3. yes, i guess they are. they look kinda different from the current one, right?

4. ^ yep, very different in fact (the kelly bags are quilted and the handles are not braided). have you checked out the reference library? :graucho: lots of juicy info there!

5. thanks a lot, ladydeluxe!! i've checked library but unfortunately didnt see anything like these. hmmm... they must be VERY OLD?

6. ^ i wouldn't dare say very old but they're definitely vintage bags!! the expandable flap isn't though, there might still be a few lurking around but they're HTF!!

7. bump the thread :smile:

8. I have the 2nd one. The Salmon expandable flap, it has 2 straps, not 1 like the new ones.

9. Seems like I've seen the first one in Chanel in action recently.

10. Most of the above are vintage bags and the 2nd one is the expandable flap!

11. where did you find these pictures? I really like some of the bags!

12. Thanks a lot, everyone

luvhautecouture: it's from a consignment store in Jakarta. They only ship there, I guess.