What are these doo dads?

1. The seller has a few of these listed....
    They are apparently part of an estate collection, and the seller has several authentic scarves, and I think the belts are good as well.

But I dont know what these are!!! I feel kinda dumb.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hermes-Brown-Leather-Gold-Shoulder-Strap-Acc-Rare-Piec_W0QQitemZ260152832029QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hermes-Black-Leather-Kelly-Shoulder-Strap-Acc-Rare-Pie_W0QQitemZ260152833213QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hermes-Black-Leather-Gold-Shoulder-Strap-Acc-Rare-Piec_W0QQitemZ260152835803QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He calls them shoulder straps, and in another part of the listing, bracelets. :confused1:

I dont think they are either....
    I thought they might be equestrian, but I dont know what they could be with holes on either end like that. They need a buckle, but then what?

[​IMG]

I hope I am not missing something so obvious, but really, I just cant figure these out.

Does anyone know?

2. :confused1:

3. they're not doo-dads. i think they might be thing-a-ma-jigs, or maybe whatcha-hoosies. but definitely not doo-dads.

4. Maybe they are shoulder strap extenders? But that really doesn't make much sense because you would need two buckles to make it work.

I'm at a loss ...

Too bad the seller can't demonstrate their purpose!

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. Really, I'm not sure I WANT to know what they are. They look...vaguely....well, not quite nice.

7. Hello?????

Don't you recognise knee-pads when you see them??????

S & M????

LOL, actually, I wouldn't have a clue! What size are they? Could they be bracelets?

8. I suppose they COULD be shoulder straps for the world's shortest-strap bag?

9. i think they are kelly straps...that is what i gathered from the descripts...

10. perhaps you put them over the kelly strap, an "add-on"? (GF, i know what you are going to say!!!!!)

11. LMAO!!!!! I love those whatcha-ma-call-its!!!! Perfect substitute for Barenia Kneepads or.....(dare I say it).........thongs!!!!

12. ^^^LOL, good thing GF is here then! But we need HG, too.

I think the seller just got them with a batch of other stuff.
    But I really want to know what they are.

What if I really need one and dont know it????
    what if we all need one?????

HC.... I am sure the seller doesnt know what they are either. They are called bracelets later in the listings....They are too short to be handles, and too clunky in shape, too..very awkward to hold.

And duh...not anough padding to be kneepads...geesh!!!

13. looky here at the stamp
    [​IMG]

14. Well, I'm of the opinion that we ALL need one, CB.......especially the one with that big NOB in the middle......

15. somebody give this girl a martini!!!! quick!!!:roflmfao: