What are the best t-shirts ever?

tsugumu

Oct 22, 2006
What do you think is the brand that does the best fitting t-shirts?

I recently experienced Velvet and they are amazing, although pricey...how does American Apparel compare?

what are the best other brands?

I forgot to comment on American Apparel: I only have one t-shirt made by them, and I like that one too. But I still prefer Velvet and Petit Bateau. I think the quality is better when it comes to those brands, the shape stays the same no matter how much you use it. My American Apparel shirt is showing some signs of being worn, while my Velvets and Petit Bateaus are not.

But when it comes to the feel against your skin and all, American Apparel might be a bit better than Petit Bateau I guess. But thats all a matter of taste, I suppose :smile:

I love my splendid t-shirts. I have a purple one that I wear all the time during football season. It still looks amazing after many many washings! You gals are making me want to try Velvet though!

I like Velvet T's too. They have a flattering shape. I don't like T's that aren't "girly" shaped. I have found some cute ones at Ann Taylor that have a little differnet collar than a regular T that I really like.