What are the 7 Centenaire bags?

And since we've already seen Akimotoshow's gigli, here's the last, the Helmut lang case, including a pictorial photo

Attachments

• centenaire6_lang2.jpg
    centenaire6_lang2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 275
  • centenaire6_lang1.jpg
    centenaire6_lang1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 298
Thanks for all of the info on this thread. Since I'm new to the site I've been having fun reading some of the content for the first time. I can remember wanting one of the LV/Sybilla umbrella backpacks sooooo very much... as I thought it was a brilliant collaboration of fashion and function.

Anyone who has ever lived in Japan during its rainy season can attest to how convenient the LV/Sybilla umbrella backpack purse would have been. I feel like I was forever trying to protect from the weather (to keep it nice of course) my very first ever Sybilla black backpack purse that I found in Japan in 1994-95. This was one of the best gifts ever! See for yourself in the pictures below. Also check out the nifty looking matching wallet. That clever front shot is actually the coin purse on the outside and only the very top triangle opens (secured with a snap closure) to reveal the coins. Very clever back in the days prior to card readers and all-in-one subway/bus/train passes like we know and love today.

Hmmm...inspiration for the LV/Sybilla concept umbrella backpack purse look familiar? I sure wish Sybilla would do more handbags like this one in different colours. The form/function of this little number was ultra convenient for hands free to hold other shopping bags and a handrail when hanging on in a standing room only Japanese subway, bus, or train.

Attachments

• Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Front_Japan1994-5.jpg
    Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Front_Japan1994-5.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Back2_Japan1994-5.jpg
    Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Back2_Japan1994-5.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Side_Japan1994-5.jpg
    Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Side_Japan1994-5.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Inside_Japan1994-5.jpg
    Sybilla_BlackLeatherBackpackPurse_Inside_Japan1994-5.jpg