What are some reasonable things to ask for from a boyfriend?

I personally think the mini agenda is too small, unless it's good for you ;)

I definitely vote for the AZUR POCHETTE! It's sooooo cute, and I think the azur looks best in small accessories like the pochette; my friend had bought one that same day we saw you...Ack I forgot to show you, so sorry!

I personally think the mini agenda is too small, unless it's good for you ;)

I definitely vote for the AZUR POCHETTE! It's sooooo cute, and I think the azur looks best in small accessories like the pochette; my friend had bought one that same day we saw you...Ack I forgot to show you, so sorry!

Yeah, I took the dimensions from twinkle.tink and drew it on a piece of paper and that indeed is WAY too small for an agenda :sad: So small that I probably won't be getting much use out of it!

So yes, it's the Azur pochette that I told him I wanted...he has...avoided answering yes or no I think, but I'll give him until February, if he doesn't mention anything about getting my gift then, I'll ask him straight up "So, yes LV or no LV for Karman this Valentine's?"

^^^ I agree, I would never use it as an agenda!...I would put a plastic card holder in it and use it as a card holder, that's what I did with the MC carnet de bal :smile:

^^^ I agree, I would never use it as an agenda!...I would put a plastic card holder in it and use it as a card holder, that's what I did with the MC carnet de bal :smile:

Have you been able to find one that fits like a zippy for change? If so this is the solution to my small wallet problem and I can buy the new vernis color :nuts: