What Are Neiman Marcus Program Points?

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
My husband was paying my Neiman bill last night when he noiticed that I have a pile of program points (also call In Circle points) that are expiring soon. To be honest, I have no clue how to redeem them nor what they're worth. Can anyone clarify for me please?

Thanks in advance!

My husband was paying my Neiman bill last night when he noiticed that I have a pile of program points (also call In Circle points) that are expiring soon. To be honest, I have no clue how to redeem them nor what they're worth. Can anyone clarify for me please?

Thanks in advance!
The incircle points can be redeemed in levels of 5000,10000,15000 and on .
look online at the bottom of the website sign upfor incircle create a password. from there you can redeem points .I used my points for a 150.00 Spa treatment from spa finders for example. Check it out if you have a lot of points you can get some nice things. Also there is a number for incircle on th website you can call and they will answer your questions

^pretty much
Go to neimanmarcus.com and sign your account up there. There you can set up your InCircle online account and you can watch your points and redeem points as well. I check in about every month there, especially after Double Points or bonus point events to make sure they credit me. I caught them forgetting to credit my 1000 extra points and double points in December. They added them this week and I redeemed mine for a $250 GC last night :biggrin:
I also pay my bill online now:tup: